Does this type of body considered as thick? 😕 is it true most guys would date model type of girl?

i dont like how the way my belly looks and my hips, i think it's too wide 😕😕😕 possible chance that i can change that?
does this type of body considered as thick? 😕 is it true most guys would date model type of girl?

• 10-8
  • 7-6
  • 5-3
  • 2-0
to those who sent hates, you can go on my newest question to see more pictures (:
or my profile picture (:

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I just find it funny that guys prefer bodies with such "perfect" and completely unreal proportions that are a result of photoshop and/or surgery in 80% of cases, yet they say women are shallow. At least the bodies women fawn over are completely real and completely realistic. But men's ideal typically involves photoshop, corseting, implants, liposuction, etc etc

What Guys Said 30

• I'd say u r not thick. Ur just very curvy for ur young age. And that is very very good! U look really good already, I can only imagine in 5 years! U'll b one of those drop dead gorgeous girls that guys stammer around when trying to talk lol but that probably happens now already

• Yeah I've been shopping with women enough to know there are no jeans in the world that are that narrow in the waist and that wide in the hips.

• That figure is crazy!!!

I'd probably wonder how can one have such a figure before ever thinking of the appeal of it.

• I wouldn't consider this thick. It's more of an hour glass figure. or curvy. But you do have an attractive body. I like girls that are curvy though so I am a bit biased.

• Is that not photoshopped?

• No. You are not thick. You are a goddess of amazing proportions.

• no your body looks perfect! :)
    don't worry about it. guys will love it and many girls would be happy to have a body like that.

and no, it's not what I would call "thick"

• This kind of body is almost perfect, no, it's not too thick, it's just ideal ;)

• That is a mannequin?

• You have the perfect body wtf are u worrying about. Be confident with your body

• I don't think so

• No that's not very attractive

• so you would rather date a girl with a model type of body?

• In all honesty, your body is slim and fit, but personally not my type, I just like more meat on a girl :)

• Looks a little funky. Waist is way too thin for your hips

But nevertheless you look good

• Your jeans are torn, don't wear torn clothes in winter :|

• you look fine to me

• omg that looks amazing 😍
    just perfect, stop worrying! ;)

• Simply sexy curves

• this is 10/10 body type

• Probably the most beautiful body I've ever seen

• Mmmmmmmmmmmmm gurl you best stop that ;)

• Are u really 15?

• nope, 16 😂 not much of a different but yea, i'm 16.

• you have the perfect female body. Child bearing hips, a fit waist and great breasts.

• You are not thick and have nice hips, you have an hour glass shape so I don't know what your worried about? You're fine

• most guys would rather be with a girl who has a model type of body which is pretty hard to get 😕

• Your figure is most desired from what I noticed lately, I think you'll be fighting off the guys soon if not already😊

• It is thinner than I prefer tbh

What Girls Said 17

• Your hand is in the air by it's own O_O where is your arm !!! Creepy stuff! I knew I had to go bed before checking up Gag...

• you can go on my newest question to see more pictures (:

• The photoshop is strong in this one...

• ROFLROFL... Photoshop fail darling how's life without a left arm 😂😂😂

• its on my back?

• and you can go on my newest question to see more pictures (:

• No, you're very thin with curvy hips.

• If you don't want your hips to look so pronounced don't wear high waist jeans.
    But to answer your question, you are not thick.
    Only someone who is dense would call you thick.

• No, you're not thick. You've got a good body, but I wouldn't say you could be considered thick.

• how do you consider someone thick?

• Thick thighs, for a start. You don't really have thick thighs. Your body is quite small, it's just that your hips are large.

• Just photoshop... even if you suck at it.

• "You can go to my latest question for more pics"
    Naw we fucking can't because you have a private profile... 😒

• this waist is surreal...

• Not thick at all! You have an amazing figure! Wow! Nice hourglass shape.

• very grownup

• Nope that's not considered thick

• Not thick. Just curvy but still skinny. If anything you look like those instagram models who use those waist trainers

• So why is your left hand attached to your thigh?

• That body looks terrible honestly..
    Maybe its just the shirt tucked in, but that is not flattering at all.. You definitely have a nice shape.. There is just nothing to it.. Definitely curvy, but no thickness about it at all.

• Actually, I think its the pants.. Lol you shouldn't wear such high waisted jeans.