Rate me 1-10 how do I look?

Wow didn't think I will get blasted like this, some people can be so mean! This will be the last time I tell people to rate me

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate how some bitchy people think ur fake and stuff.

• Ehhhh I don't let it bother me to much, I have learned that in this world you can no longer be beautiful as a woman or have a goddess body and post a pic online, people will always call you out now because they can never have your beauty, same thing goes for guys with nice bodies

• Exactly ur amazing girl and i think some guys have just never seen a beautiful woman in life be4

• Thank you & your amazing too

What Guys Said 53

• FakeBreast/10

• Great looking girl... don't let the BS'rs get to you. If they saw you on the street, their head would turn!

• Scary because of all that ink.

• 6/10

Tattoos , ya makes my dick shrivel up like a stack of dimes.

• Your body type is perfect for my taste! I don't like that many tattoos on a woman I'd intimately be interested in though.

• Catfish/10

• Too many tats for my taste. I swear I seen this lady before can't remember where.

• Maybe you've seen me in a tattoo magazine, I've been featured a couple times

• i am real, it's so sad nowadays no one can have pictures online or else they're fake lol get real

• I know it's not her. I have a cousin that models. They normally don't go website like this asking to get rated. They already know they are nice looking or wouldn't care about opinions of people not in the business.

• TooMuchFakenessAndTattoosForMyTaste/10

• You look like you're wearing a bikini over a panty hose tattoo shirt and pants... cf.ltkcdn.net/.../177421-200x277-tattoo-shirt.jpg

• if you really are the girl on that pic 10/10

• Yes I am it's too bad no one believes me

• "Yes I am it's too bad no one believes me"
      post a pic holding a note with your and everyone will shut up in no time. shouldn't be too hard for a model who posted 700 or 800 pics on her instagram...

you can say you don't have to prove anything to anybody. but if I had to guess at least 90% of those GAG accounts with pics of instafamous girls or models are catfishes. so you can't blame people on this site for thinking like that.

• I don't care for all those tats, but, if that's you, you have a rockin' bod. Also, those tats aren't that bad.

• You aren't JessieLe Nguyen, I can easily send the profile to her and you'll get reported for stealing an identity.

• Not many girls can pull that many tattoos, but you did and you still look sexy. : )

• You're obviously hot/attractive but the excessive tattoos are a distraction for me, definitely not my thing. I'm calling it too, you have fake tits which is even more of a turn off besides the tattoos.

• If that's you you looking stunning, or breath taking!! Very beautiful!!

• The fake tits and ink are a big turn-off. And as for having people "rate you," when you (and I doubt that's you) look like a model it's clear to both the men and women what you're really doing.

You earned getting blasted. And you should stop fishing for compliments/bullying women.

• 10 .. because i like your tattoos

• Waaaaaahooooo! Someone give this kid a beer for being awesome

• i can say honestly that i would really like to look at you every day

• Badass tattoos, aesthetic looking in my opinion. Great body so I guess 7.5 in the least.

• You are a 9 for me. I'd prefer your natural skin to all that ink. But you are perfect in my scale otherwise

• Great looking girl... hot body nice face. A lot of tats but they seem interesting. Dont play us for fools, the boobs are obviously fake. If no one believes its you, just take a picture and write your username on your left boob.

• Way too many tattoos.
    Otherwise great body.
    I would give you an 8.5/10 but having lots of tattoos is a turn off for me so I have to lower it to a 7/10.

• 0|0
  • I personally think you look amazing how you are. Just remember that there is no one person that everyone will think is good looking. Keep your head up and keep on being you.

• 11 out of 10

• Woukd like to look at all your tats 😉

• Eh. I don't mind your tattoos but the fake boobs are just okay

• Ehm eight, you passed

• Yeah, whatever you say

• Update: good. It's one thing when people who are obviously struggling might need a little pick me up. But attractive people would do well to not rub it in the faces of the rest of us.

• read all the opinions and fake or not fake, you still remain very sexy. seems like you could be quite a doer. message me if you want to know what I mean by that if you are uncertain. LOL

• You're good looking but not my type

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 7

• Like a trans that has had a lot of work done.

Great for those who are into the whole fake look.

• How am I fake?

• Lmfaooo dead they are fake it's so obvious! I have real tits and trust me real tits aren't that round and especially not when laying on your back. Real tits fall flat and to the sides... You can kid yourself honey saying they're real

• They are but whatever makes you feel better babe

• I never really seen a viet with big boonies

• I think your pretty but you should be honest about your boob job. I know for in fact they are fake because my aunt is a plastic surgeon out in Los Angeles aka plastic heaven and I shadowed her when I was a freshman in college because I was thinking about going down that root. And trust me yours are fake and you know it. You can get realistic boob jobs but yours are fake due to the side boob. It's obvious.

• interesting...
    artificially attractive

• and I'm supposed to believe this is u am i?

• Ehm, six:/

• That's not you. But yes she's hot.