Do you think there are more female catfish on GAG or male catfish on GAG?

I'm sure we all know what a catfish is by now and I'm sure some of have ran into 1 or 2 of them already.

I've actually ran into 3 since I've been apart of this site and 1 of them was a gay dude pretending to be a girl 😖😷🙊

but do you think there are more male catfish on GAG, or female catfish on GAG?

• There's more male catfish on GAG
  • There's more female catfish on GAG
FOR THKSE OF YOUWHO ARE MIXED UP.
I meant like, are there more men pretending to be someone their not, or are their more women pretending to be someone their not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've noticed more female catfish than male catfish.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• There are more fake accounts that are women. The guys on here are creepy AF and don't bother concealing that most of the time 😂

That's their problem though. I don't care if I catch them or not as long as they aren't bothering me.

• Are you saying if there's more men/women pretending to be someone else or more people pretending to be men/women?

Because I think it's usually more men who troll or make fake catfish accounts as women than the other way around.

• I meant like, are there more men pretending to be someone their not, or are their more women pretending to be someone their not?

• That was like since last year though lol

• Oh okay, did they leave for good or something?

• Like are there more catfish that represent themselves as female or more catfishers who are female behind the screen?

• Females behind a screen using another person's pictures and identity

• Oh no. I'm sorry that I worried you. That really wasn't my intent.

• No worries I'm good... Your nicer than you seem hahaha I was beginning to think you didn't like me or that I bothered you or somthin

• I've noticed more female catfish, I think girls in general desire more attention and acknowledgment than men do so that's prob why.

• The way done guys act when pretty woman come around I've always assumed men needed more acknowledgment than females... Most beautiful females ignore you if they don't find you attractive or funny, they often say mean things or just act as if you don't exist and men are often like lost puppies seeking a simple (hello) or seeking a woman's affection

• I think the females win this one.

• Males posing as women for sure.

• what is a catfish in GAG?

• A catfish period is a person that pretends to be someone that they really aren't. Like if I posted a pic of some really hot guy and said that was me, or if I told you I do this, I do that, I'm famous for this, I have this kind of car and a bank account full of money. If I did those things just to impress you and get u to fall inlove with me or be more attracted to me and one day we meet up and I'm not who or what I said I was then I'm a catfish.. Female catfish do the same, post fake pics of random beautiful girls or their friends and claim that their photos

• i see... lolz, I've been wondering what is that before this... thanks for the info!

• My pleasure

What Guys Said 7

• We've uncovered quite a few fake pics used by both genders with a quick reverse google images search.

• Wow I've never thought of using Google as capturing these people, I've always just been told certain people were fake and I've always been shown proof by others exposing their schemes

• "You are AMAZING" aw thanks. <3 I mean, I make most of my living from dat #gymlife, so, I better know something, right?

• I don't have a Facebook nor a Instagram anymore so I can't pull up any pics for you

• I think it's the females. At least based on the gender set on the asker's profile.

• Definitely more female catfishes! Not much incentive to be a male catfish if u really think about it.

• there are several times more female catfish on gag than there are male catfish

• I wonder why that is though? Half the females on here claim not to do online dating and swear their taken already and always call people ugly and even ignore some dudes

• women generally like attention. Ignore the noise they make on the surface.

• I'm definitely a catfish 😎

• This guy!!😂😂 openly admitting it lol that's a new tactic😌

• I dont Know I am new here

• People are actually doing this?