I would like a good and a bad please, I don't get buthurt i'm just curious so be honest, how do I look?

rate me howerver you like, i just want a good aspect and a need to improve, thnx ;)

never had a girlfriend so im curious on my looks... hungry, single and ready 4 a Pringle!I would like a good and a bad please, i don't get buthurt i'm just curious so be honest, how do i look?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really cute.

Not sure why you haven't had a girlfriend.

If I knew you I'd be all over you

Most Helpful Guy

• Your looks are fine, just have to work on that confidence. Act like youve had 10 girlfriends, even though its not true. Never tell anyone youve never had a girlfriend or you're virgin and stuff like that, those are turn offs. Good luck! And I hope you haven't put " hungry, single and ready 4 a Pringle!" in your online dating profile.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Men shouldn't care about how they look. It is mostly the domain of women and gays... Men should be rugged and show off their scars, not be feminized