What would you rate my body?

A couple of years ago I had a baby and gained 30lbs, had post partum depression for a few months and my self esteem tanked. Fast forward to today and lots of weightloss... This morning was the first in a very long time that I felt attractive again. So threw on some swim stuff and took a few pics.

what do you all think?What would you rate my body?

thankyou in advance to everyone who responds for your time and feedback x

Oh this site has my age incorrect! I'm 31 not 36!

Most Helpful Guy

• For starters you're 31, I love older woman, however I will set aside my own bias towards older woman and express my opinion without as much bias as possible.

Considering you have a child and considering your age you look stunningly fine for that age. I seen 20+ girls who are 200+ lb and always wonder WTF. I seen girls in there 40 look like models, in fact my brothers godmother is 42, had 4 kids and looks smoking hot. Same goes for you, you look absolutely fine.

Want my honest opinion? I would tap that without a second thought or hesitation, however my moral sense would not permit me as you are married.

• Thankyou so much for your full response. It's nice to know age is appreciated. Oh and "I would tap that" made me smile! Woo! I'm so happy today!!!

• OP It's good that you understood that, but as you can see some people do not understand what I originally said. So I had to make it clear to some people, hopefully that will get truth to them. In worst case I can careless if they don't understand. In reality its called ethics, treating your elders with respect and treating older than yourself people with respect given that they been around longer than you.

And thank you I will enjoy older ladies out there if I get a chance to find one :D

• Ya my bad @d3adn1nja I misunderstood ur meaning. Completely makes sense the way u explain it now. Thanks for explaining nicely instead of biting my head off lol

What Guys Said 74

• Congrats on getting back into shape - No worries at all - You look great doesn't matter if you are 36 or 31 - Age is just a number.
    What is important is how you feel about yourself and you want to show off your body, that is a very positive sign, well done.

• Thankyou very much!! Sending positive vibes your way... :-)

• Welcome to the site - Hope you have an enjoyable time here

• A lot of guys would be all over you based on body type. You don't look like you've had a kid at all, you look perfectly fine.

• You look great. Physical health is more important than the vanity aspect, so try to focus on that (diet, exercise, sleep) and the rest will take care of itself... but it looks like whatever you're doing is working well for you.

by the way, your underwear in the first pic are much more feminine/flattering than the 2nd and 3rd pic, but I know that's not the point :)

• You have done a great job! I must say that you look like a 20 years old girl. Having a kid and getting back in shape is ameazing! Watch out younger guys will throw an eye on you. lol

• Jesus Christ, that's a good body right there

• You are looking fantastic! Especially for being a woman with a kid in her 30s I totally admire you being a mom and I am glad you feel attractive again, your body sure looks it! You are totally a MILF ;)

• Hahahaha I'm a "MILF"... I'm so copying your response and sending it to my husband!

• Haha nice!! Yeah your body is on point!

• You look awesome!

• Perfection is the best way to put it.

• i'll rate that a umm... GODDAMN THIS IS AMAZING, UR IN UR 30's. Good job. I'm scared to get married and turn thirty because a lot of women just do not care about what their body looks like after a certain age, your do good job.

• I'm not going to "rate" you because I don't do that... but ma'am, you're gorgeous.

Add the fact that you have the balls to put yourself out there and post pictures of yourself...

Be proud of yourself.

• sexy for sure.

• I adore your body! Such a delight to my eyes! Wow! Photo number one is my favorite and I can't get enough of your sexy long torso. Just... wow.

• How on earth did I miss your posting? Thankyou so much for your, enthusiasm? Lol you make me smile and I'm so happy everyone here has responded so positively. You have all simply made me feel like it was all worth while and I've made it through the dark tunnel and out the other side :-) thankyou for your delightful response! Simply best happy fun and lovely wishes to you :-)

• Wow, your body is incredible! Great job losing the baby weight and overcoming the ppd. Very impressive in deed. No need to. hide that body at all!

• Thankyou for your positive post! It's been or at least feels like a very very long journey but I'm back! :-)

• Well you look great. Thanks for putting in the effort haha.

• You're a Temptress aren't you! Sent by the devil to lead good boys astray... well I'm not falling for it... no not me... stop changing undies... not that I noticed... well you're definitely not my wallpaper but you are out of toilet paper.

• Lol your fun! :-) thankyou for your cute response and playfulness... Oh and I'm not out of paper, I just can't keep it within arms reach or it ends up strewn down the hallway! :-)

• It looks decent. You should keep working on your mid section. More definition would make you look like a model.

• Don't look a day over 25 to me and you look absolutely gorgeous

• Tie me down mommy/10

• You look great but I want to see a picture of the cute baby haha

• These are as bad as any penis question, yet aren't met with derision, go figure.

• You make a very valid point and thankyou for making it in a polite way. As shallow or silly as some may consider my post to be, all I know is that I feel great and the responses I have recieved have made my day and boosted my happiness that little bit higher. Is that sad? Maybe to some, but for me it's been a positive experience. Thankyou for responding to my post

• That's awesome feel free to get out there and brighten some guy's day.

• Very nice and fit body... ! :-)
    I would rate it 8/10

• Can't even tell you had a child

• You look fantastic. You have a very sexy body

• Very attractive, great legs :p

• You look fantastic and HAWWT!

• Yummm... looks good to me

• Perfect 10

• How long did it take u to reach this perfection , moreover iam really proud to see a 36 lady with this body

• I'm 31 but made a mistake when creating my account it seems. My son is 21 months now and for the first year my weight loss efforts failed constantly. After a year and him sleeping through the night and taking solid naps I was able to actually diet and lose weight. So approximately 10 months on and off and feeling great! Thankyou for responding! :)

• Well I like the first and last underwear and you have a very nice and proportional body which is lovely but what's that in your breast... Probably its the bra but something is happening there I don't know what

• I'm wearing a bikini top underneath. My boobs grew huge when my milk came in and then only deflated/went down with weightloss a couple sizes. I didn't want to post pics with my breasts on show because it's my body I wanted feedback for. Thankyou for your compliments!!

• I do, a little toddler boy who's currently shouting at me to open the refrigerator for him... He's obsessed with raspberries this week lol

• Lol 👍👍

• damn, nice.

• Your body looks fantastic if you gave birth.

• More from Guys
    44

What Girls Said 19

• I think your body looks great! Keep working towards your goals xx

• Thankyou for the motivation! I'm going to keep going! :-)

• you re 31 :o
    and just had a baby :o :o
    dayemmm goalsss xD

• You look really good! I hope to have that kind of body after I have a kid. Keep up the great work!

• Thankyou so much! My advice should the time come is don't try and get your body back until you back emotionally. Accept your new body until the chronic exhaustion passes and you are ready to get your body back. That's been my experience. Thanks again for the motivation! :-) x

• Great! Thanks for the advice! And good luck to becoming the new you!

• Gawd body goals 😧😧😧

• So jealous lol you have the perfect body

• Nice! Gj@ staying fit even after having a baby! 👍🏻😛

• Girl, I hope I look half as good as you do after I've had a baby! You look amazing!!!

• Thankyou so much! But I didn't look like this after having him... It's been a long two years getting here so should you ever have a baby in the future please never compare your post baby body to mine! It's just not how post partum goes lol :-) thanks again for your lovely words of encouragement! X

• I haven't had a kid and my stomach isn't that nice. Hell it hasn't been that nice since I was 21.

• Thankyou! I wish I could say it's good genetics but it's been a pain of hard work. If we're comparing though I can guarantee you have a nicer butt than me! Post partum mine dissappeared as fast as the sleep did lol thankyou for responding to my post x

• Haha I'll bet it was hard work. Yeah its definitely my stomach that lets the team down. Mostly because I might eat healthy but I do anything I can to get out of exercise xD Its ok though, I have a plan - if he starts paying too much attention to my stomach I just shout 'boobies!' and flash him xD

• You have a nice body and its beautiful considering you've had a child!

• Thankyou so much! While it's nice to get the guys responses it's actually really wonderful when I read the girls responses. You've just really made me very happy about myself. Thankyou x

• Aww you're welcome. Ik its nice to get compliments from men but its even nicer to get women's compliments since a lot of girls hate on each other lol. But hey np glad I could help :)

• You look really good like really good

• cheers to perfect body! you're good!

• Thankyou! And cheers to your gorgeous self! You don't look 27 :-)

• you are sexy

• Um your body looks great. Its in shape and there's no belly fat, unlike my belly.

• Your body looks great...

Your making me...

Oh wait, your married...

• Lol thanks cheeky ;-)

• Thin/plain figure but with big boobs, so overall nice

• Thankyou for your honest feedback. I can only work with what I have and try to make it attractive. I know I have flaws and genetics I can't change (ie I would love wider hips) but if my overall is nice then I'm happy :-)

• You're definitely above average so never worry.

• 0/10

Desperation and attention seeking.

• I disagree with the desperation. However, what do the points in your comment matter... How does either impact what my body actually looks like? If you don't like it then fair enough, but to be rude just for the sake of it...

• Your body looks good!!

• You're gorgeous, congrats

• Can you not be so gorgeous? But seriously though, I wish I had a body like yours

• Thankyou for the compliment! But don't compare yourself to others babe, make your body your own and what you want it to be x