Even if someone is missing an ear, can she still be pretty?

I say to wear it loud and proud! So what? Don't try to cover it up with hair! Don't never wear earrings because you can only wear one. It makes for an interesting story.

What do y'all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Other than having one less thing to nibble on I dont see it would present a barrier to a girl's appeal. Gotta agree that you would probably be better off having it in clear view most of the time rather than having a few people peering at it, anyone who notices might double take but then won't focus unduely.

Most Helpful Girl

• You go girl, you have such a nice refreshing attitude compared to a lot of posts I see.
    Because of your confidence alone people will not even care. Your going to find someone who truly loves you for you regardless of any missing body part?

There is an awesome documentary if you just search woman with half a body, watch the full thing. Her relationship with her husband will melt your heart ♥

What Guys Said 16

• yes you can still be pretty. looks maybe a bit weird at first because you are not used to it but then you don't really notice anymore I'd think

• yes she can.
    it's not going to change who she is just because she has one ear

• I think you are on the right track. Confidence is sexy.

• I think it would be rad as shit :D. Think of all the cool stories you can tell XD.

• Ears don't make a girl pretty! (no offense to u elves out there)

Her cheekbones do!

• Sure. But I don't why someone would be missing an ear when it's quite easy to grow a new one. It's been done a for quite a while.

• Sure... as long as they don't let it bother them, then it would not bother me!

• I know a girl with a missing leg and she is gorgeous. So sure you can be pretty with a missing ear.

• Pretty yes, but not sexually appealing (for me)

• From the looks of your picture, I can't even see your ears with that shaggy hair of yours. So are you not sexually appealing?

• I don't really know to be honest. The reason I say this is because it's something that would put me off as soon as I noticed it, I don't know how fast I'd adjust to the idea of a woman without an ear.

• I was saying "oo roasted" because you laid down some serious heat regarding the croxy dude's picture but okay :p

• im sure theyll have a carbon fiber prosthetic ear that amplifies her hearing.

loud n proud

• I'd do a chick with only one ear, Don't turn my stomach any :P

• 'Course she can.

• Cover it but yeah. Who cares. Be real

• Fuck no!

• I don't know, I honestly can't decide, maybe

by the way LOUD and proud may not have been the best choice of words...

• I like my choice of words very much, thank you

• Good to know. One ear can function perfectly fine without the other

• I know, sorry, not trying to offend, it was just a stupid pun

• whatever. the true virtue would be a woman without tongue... .

• It's people like you, who are the reason that I usually click "no anonymous users allowed to post". I'm sick of your idiotic comments. you're going anonymous because you know your answer sucks. So at least there's that.

• Lol says the guy hiding behind his anonymity 😂

• @GhostOnToast I know right?

What Girls Said 5

• My husband would make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

... as long as he was talking to the ear-side of her face, LOL

• i reckon it's fine. ears aren't a prominent feature anyways =]

• Yeah ofcourse, sometimes people have no control over these things!

• Honestly I personally wouldn't like it but thats just because I have an immense fear of losing a limb. Seeing people without one kind of makes me want to run in the other direction. But in saying that I also think you should wear your scars loud and proud because there's nothing more beautiful than confidence. :)

• Not something I'll be interested in seeing.

• Thank you for confirming my idea that there are lots of shallow people in this world. Also, congratulations! You made the cut!

• If you expect to everyone to be attracted to you, you're living a fairy tale. I'd rather be truthful, than living in a lie many times over. Congratulations, on living with your fake ass expectations.