Is 32 d bra size is too big of a bust measurement for my height?

Hi! I am 4'11 in height. I just got measured as a 32d. In which my measurements are 31 inches around the ribcage and 36 inches around the bust, but I also can wear a 32 dd bra as well. Is my bust too big for my height? Because I fluctuate between 125-126 in body weight. In which the bmi states, that I am overweight for my height, because to a lot of people I look full busted, even the bra fitter told me that I am full busted. So is that really big for my height, since that I am really short?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you are a pocket rocket! You're fine. Seriously, at 30-35 you're still self-conscious?

• Actually I was hearing mixed reviews that are 32 d is small, average, and big. I just didn't know what I am, even though people tell me that I am full busted.

• Look. It really doesn't matter how you are "categorized" does it? You're a person, not just tits. If you REALLY MUST know, go to a good bra store, like Lady Grace" and get fitted for a really good bra. While you're there, ask one of the fitting ladies. They will give you a good honest answer, and I doubt that many are gay if that is a concern.

• by the way, D cup is largish.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is fairly average and does sort of match your measurements since 32DD is made for someone with a 32 ribcage and 36 bust. A lot of stores consider DD and up "full busted" but that is based off of the outdated 1950s sizing where D and up actually did mean "large bust". Now D just means "4 inches between bust and ribcage" and you have 5 inches and know that it isn't that large. Here are some pics of other 32DDs (in bras and clothed) so you can see that it really isn't large.

www.brabandproject.com/.../search

What Guys Said 11

• Whether u r really busy or not depends on preference of which ur asking lol to me u would be very busy but there's nothing wrong with that. I love short women and most men love a D or DD bust so ur great!

• I don't think it's too big. Should be nice. Just try to be happy with what you got especially if you are healthy.

• Sounds great to me

• 😍 that's awesome

• That's fine! Seems like you are a little thing that is plenty busty!

• Just lovely.
    As long as the weight doesn't hurt your back.
    I think smaller girls with large breast is super erotic looking

• Big boobs are a good thing

• I love a little number like you. Very rare and very sexy.

• Yeah you may wanna lose weight for health reasons since a heavy chest on shorter women can bring back pains.

• why not just show a pic?

• dear 32 size is very good size according to ur hieght and mostly models hv 32 size in now days... so ignore what others think about u.. enjoy ur life with ur body look that god given to u...

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think so, seems proportionate to me.

• Wow Cool! Yea bra fitter kept telling me, that I was very full busted. An people thinks I am wear 36 d, when I am really 32d lol.

• Your bust is big when it dictates what shirt/dress you need to wear. 😂
    Proportionally it sounds like a good size. ✌

• leaning towards the big side.. yeah

• I'm a 32D too. I can't remember by exact measurements but Im 5'2 and I 50kg wish I think is around the 105 rage in pounds. Could be wrong though. But I always feel like I am small chested. I'm sure you look good. :) DD would be wicked

• Yeah it's weird. Since my measurements are in between 32d and 32dd, I can wear both...

• I'm 5'1 and a 28E so if yours are too big I'm screwed

• LoL! You probably look about the same as me, since you are 2 inches taller than me...

• Yeah I'm "thin and curvy" (big boobs and big butt linked by a tiny little body :P )

• im 5'2 in a half 170 size 40 dd

• Cool! Can you wear sister size bras as well, depending on the brand?

• yea cool

• put on some weight!

• You sound perfect. Don't pay too much attention to BMI. It's just a guideline and it doesn't account for bone mass or muscle mass.

I am 5'4" 140ish which is borderline overweight and i could stand to lose a few but I'm very healthy 👍 Just eat right, work out a little and forget the rest. Pics would help but you sound fine. (I'm a 34DDD which is pretty close to your size and I'm top heavy but I don't look super disproportionate.)

• Ok cool! Thanks for telling me, because this stuff can be very confusing. When it comes to bmi and body weight...

• Yeah don't get stuck on numbers when it comes to your weight :) Even when I was very in shape, I was told I should lose about 10 pounds (but it's really because I had a lot of muscle)

• Yeah! The muscle does play a lot, when it comes to the body weight. I guess that is probably the reason why, I am always on the measurements more than the bmi itself...