Am I okay looking?

Am I okay looking?I know I look 14 but I promise that I'm 18!
I've been bullied since about 2nd grade because of my looks, and I guess I want to know if the bullies were right haha. Please give your honest opinion!

Update: Wow geez I honestly didn't expect such a positive response. I feel both flattered and refreshed. Thank you all! (Even the people that didn't have a positive response! You're all very kind for simply responding 😊)

Most Helpful Guy

• you are super cute, and them eyes are insane... i would ask you out if i knew you!
    you're gorgeous, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

• I'm so flattered I'm blushing! Thank you 😶

What Guys Said 34

• I think u have absolutely stunning eyes! And ur nose and lips and chin and everything is so proportioned perfectly u look really good! I think if u wanna stun ur self just put on a little bit of makeup. Don't overdo it. Just a bit. Natural coloring though, not lie green eyeshadow or shit like that lol

• Oh wow, you're gorgeous and totally my type, and I always give honest opinions here when someone asks about their looks, in case you thought I was just saying it to be nice.

Also saw you mention you were bullied because of your nose which is ridiculous. Please don't let it give you a complex about it because there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact it's things like that which can make a person more attractive to me, then some female celebs totally ruin it by getting a nose job :p

• I SPEAK WHAT I THINK PERIOD. You are pretty (yes you are).. you have no confidence which makes you a target, that is probably the ugly and unattractive part part. Maybe (i said maybe) its how you dress, go shopping with girls who dress better than you (your shirt in the pic is not bad). Act and Feel prettier, dnt show people who get on you you care period bc they are probably playing at first and thinks its funny to mess with you then continue (ppl love jokes bc who doesn't like a funny movie. as i said confidence and not caring). Maybe under the photo your fat and you need to lose a few pounds. As i said in the pic you look pretty, i've only listed possible situations.

• yeppers

• You're okay-looking like a snickerdoodle is okay-tasting.

What I mean is, you're quite pretty.

• You look amazing. Plenty of people are jealous of them young looking genes

• Oh my.. you're beautiful OoO.. them eyes are so deep, you want to get lost in them :D. Also, don't let other people give you crap about your looks.. if you're comfortable with your looks then that should be it. And only blind dumbasses would tell you that you're not beautiful lol XD.

• I think you're pretty with a sweet face.

• Omg those eyes😍

• You look alright, but you look... tired and worn out.

• First of all you have a lovely and cute face. I like your blue eyes too. You have a beautiful hairs too. And I am sure you are a good girl too. If you do a little make up I am pretty sure that you will look like a Princess for sure. And you must have a Smart and handsome boyfriend. :)

• The bullies are simply jealous of your gorgeous looks. Ignore them, they all probably have the IQ of a cornflake anyway.

• Yeah you are.

• You are beautiful and pretty, Why people bully you?

• People mostly bully me because I have freckles and a "fat" nose. They also say I look like a fetus a lot haha

• Sorry I can't see that from your pic, All I can see is a pretty girl being bullied by assholes, Maybe in real you look different I don't know.

• Adorably cute looking

• You do look young but not 14. How were you bullied. You are pretty either way. Nice eyes

• I was bullied mostly through words. Only physically bullied once. (Some girl pushed me because I stood up for myself). I'm just glad no one swirlied me or anything 😩 yikes.

• Well I'm sorry that happened to you. That sucks. Go kick them in the face.

• Lol go kick them in the face haha that's awesome how u just threw that in there lol bit so very true! They all need a real good smacking

• There is nothing wrong with the way you look.

• First off the bullies have a low self- esteem and are jealous! They always need something to make them feel good about themselves. Don't listen to them be confident in who you are

• U think you look pretty

• Cute and pretty, beautiful eyes 👍

• You have a very attractive face :) But you should do something cool with your hair.

• I would if I could figure out how! Those girls on pintrest make it look way easier than it actually is haha.

• Maybe that can be your next question on here? Take a new picture of yourself and ask for hairstyles that would look on you.

• You got bullied cuz they were jealous about that pretty face of yours.

• The bullies in 20 years will self hate themselves b/c they lived in self delusion. In 20 years you'll be amazing because you'll work on seeing how amazing you are. : )

• you're cute :)

• You're beautiful
    Easy on the eyes.
    Luv those sexy blue eyes

• Blue eyes. I am done. 10/10 for you. !

• Aww your so cute and you have pretty eyes

• Bullies are never right.
    You look very pretty.

• Pretty eyes

• yeah you're nice

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 13

• Seriously? You're really cute and your eyes are stunning! 🙂 Maybe you're just too nice so people walk all over you?

I used to be that way.

• Yes of course you are! xx

• you're more than okay.. you're very pretty..

• the depth in your eyes is captivating <3
    you re really beautiful girly ^^

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

• That nose is adorable. My dad calls it a "button nose" 😂 you're very cute

• U look fabulous

• If those are your natural eyes, no contacts or filter. They are amazing! Beautiful!

• Beautiful eyes! Also I think you're pretty 😀

• You are beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you different

• You're gorgeous and really cute!

• Are you serious right now? You're prettier than I'll ever be. You have the prettiest eyes.

• girl u look young that's a good thing