What will people think of me in india?

How do i look? Will i be accepted in india?
What will people think of me in india?

• people will like you in india
  • they will think you're disgusting looking

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on "things you do" and not your skin tone or how do you look, like some ignorant female user has stated in her answer below.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're beautiful and might attract some Indian men.

Many Indians are racist even though they're darker than many black people, but a lot are very accepting. I live in in a predominately Indian area and they all say even as Indians, they can be treated differently in India than in America.

Just keep yourself covered and they won't view you as a slut. One of my friends told me when she lived in India, they called her a slut just for wearing her hair down.

Also, it's like a norm for men to take interest in women so hold your head high and don't give direct eye contact.

Wow I feel like this is like discriminatory advice, but depending on what part of India you go to, I think you should be fine. Just research the area you're in.

What Guys Said 9

• Most of Indians are always welcoming. I am one of them. We have more of sentiments and emotions towards any of our guests..

• They will probably think of you as a regular person. Nothing unique.

• Why are you going to India is my question?

• Who knows but I think you're fine

• They'll think that you're not Indian. Indians tend to be pretty tolerant people in general, I don't think you'll be bothered for looking different.

• I don't know ll never been there but good luck

• You'll be fine.

• you looking nice.. they surely will like you

• u look adorable, beautiful and i feel that u hv a fair heart... i little read from ur face u a honest girl about love.. so dear honestly i clear that u a sweet, adorable girl...

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not Indian but to me you actually look better than most Indians so I don't see why they wouldn't like you 😛

• Thank you... Lol but i wouldn't say that i look better than most... That might piss some indians off

• @Jxpxtxr I hate racists and judgmental racists, people like you shouldn't exist on this site or anywhere, I really don't understand what makes u comment like a snob... Yep Im just saying this from behalf of everyone who down voted u. Im disgusted, peace out girl ✌️

• @SelenaRandall haha I'm not gonna say sorry because I find the asker of this question better looking than the average Indian person, feel free to call me a racist all you want but I'm entitled to my opinion and I don't see how it makes me racist but yeah whatever 😂

• Not Indian but @DanteSparda is. in my opinion I think they'll treat you like a normal human being. I think most people will like you unless you give them a reason not to

• Do you want to live there or visit?