Guys, Do you like it when girls ware makeup?

• Yes
    51% (20)
  • No
    49% (19)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Is my profile picture makeup to much?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Wearing a little more makeup to a function is fine, but not when going to school or work. Guys like to see the natural beauty a girl has and we can't do that if it is caked on.

I would say you have just enough makeup on in your profile pic. I would not go more than that. If that is what you use on a daily basis then I would say bring it down a bit and rely on the natural beauty you have.

What Guys Said 14

• a lot of guys will say girls look best without makeup but let's be honest that's not true for all girls. I think the key is using makeup to highlight your natural beauty not replace it with something fake. Also to answer your question I think you're wearing way to much makeup

• Well its up to the girl. I like make up of course, and girls who don't wear any. but it shouldn't be plastered on like your wearing a fake face. For instance if I hung out with you 10 times and you. wore. make up. I should be able to recognize you if I passed you in the grocery store. Also I shouldn't be taken back if I saw you naturally.

• @Sfhubbs1990. Overall I don't think you will have a problem either way. Your stunning, you could probably smear crap on your face and you could have any guy you want.

• True beauty is true beauty... there is no need for makeup.

• Ware? Ha-ha. Ok, I prefer girls to wear* a little bit. Nothing thick or extreme.

• Plain is best, all though who could refuse lips such as these?
    cache.lovethispic.com/.../...38-Baby-Blue-Lips.jpg

• Too much makeup is really not appealing... moderate amounts compliment a girl's face. But please if you're dating a guy, allow him to see your face without makeup at least once.

• a little bit of makeup can be very nice. but if it gets too much... meh

• Heavy makeup is nasty and looks fake and I bet it literally feels like you are wearing a mask. Foundation and maybe mascara or eyeshadow that's pretty much it no lipstick, rouge, blush, or eyeliner for me please Thanks!

• No. Thanks for asking :D

• I like girls wear makeup but your makeup is too much.

• Nop and specially if its u

• HAVE YOU SEEN MIA KHALIFA WITHOUT MAKEUP GODDAMN SON! SO HOT!

• Personal preference, but no. I do not. Makes them look fake. Small touch ups i am OK with. But nothing beyond that.

Again, personal preference only.

• I like when girls can spell