Would you consider 6'1 Tall or Very Tall for a 19yr Old Female?

Also, what is the average-tall height for female in your Area?

I'm actually 1.87 m which is close to 6'2 but tell people I'm 6'1. Anyone from the Netherlands? I'd love to visit and not be such a freak.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very tall. No problem with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a very tall girl, but tons of guys like long legs on a lady. Maybe look for a partner around your height? I've seen more guys 6ft and up than I have girls. Most of the girls I know are 5'3"-5'5" and a 5'7" girl is kind of tall. But from my perspective, everyone is tall. I'm only 5'1".

What Guys Said 30

• I'm around 6'5" I have some aunts and cousins who are around your height. I have a pretty tall family. So in my family you'd be normal.. To the majority of people you are pretty tall though lol

• I think tall girls look so great. Maria Sharapova, the tennis player, is 6' 2".

• Jesus what're you like, a fuckin' amazon or something?

• That is rather tall and there is nothing wrong with that.

• that's very tall for a girl. I'm 6'5" myself so it would be okay for me.

there is no data for my country but it should be similar to Germany, France or Belgium... so 5'4" - 5'5" for girls my age

• That's very tall. If you don't mind dating guys your height or just a bit taller than you'll be fine.

• That's really really tall... (I'm 170 cm. You'd tower over me, haha)

• That's tall for a female of any age.
    I'd say around here 5'7" is average and 5'10" would be considered tall

• Very tall, usually about 5'6 where I am

• Yes tall for a female, but it also means there is more of you to explore and look after.

• Yes that's pretty tall. I would say 5'4" - 5'7" is average for a woman

• Extremely tall. Most girls I see are around 5'5.

• yes. im a midget compared to that

• God that's my height I'd say very tall for a woman 😛
    And for a female in my area 1.65 cm

• Extremely tall

• I'm also 1,87m. No problem with your height. The image and the personality matters.

• Tall chicks are hot and like 5'10 but long legs are hotter so dw OP

• go model they need tall women

• Really tall! Most girls where I live are about 5'3.

• 185cm is quite a bit taller than me, but not ridiculously tall. Even for a 19 year old women.

Average height, not a clue sorry as i dont tend to measure women up!

• 6ft 1 is tall but not that tall, when I was in high school in the 90s, there was a 16 year old black girl 6ft 7 who loved to wear daisy dukes.

• That's so awesome

• for a girl? that is VERY tall. for a guy that's just tall

• coming from a guy who is 6'6 thats pretty damn tall.

• I don't consider it tall, I consider it perfect!

• HOLY CAJOLES THATS A TALL MEATBALL

• I'm 5'5 and you're way too tall for me.

• That's very tall wow lucky you :)
    Am not even so tall :'(

• I'd probably consider that tall. Average for my country/area is 5'6.

I think the highest average for women in the entire world is 5'7 (Dinaric Alps) followed by 5'6.4 (Netherlands).
    So well, comparing to the U. S 5'4.6 average for example I'd say my area is pretty tall.

• 6'1 is really tall.

What Girls Said 18

• I would say tall, around my area and city that I live in there aren't that many tall women- I would say the average is about 5'6-8, as for myself I"m 5'2

• The average American woman is 5'5" so you're taller than average.

• You are almost 4 inches shorter than my families tallest woman and almost 8 inches shorter than our tallest man.

• I'm 5'1", so yeah your tall for a girl. It always seems like everyone is so tall compared to me, but I love my height 😀

• I'm 1.69m, and I'm quite tall in my country where Asian girls are mostly 1.63 below...
    I also feel like an alien being the tallest girl quite sometimes.. until last year a danish guys came to my office for a meeting, and they're tall (about 1.9m) !!! aand I feel fabulous after that lolz

• Average height for females in New Zealand is 5'4/5'5, i'm 5'8, average/tall. In heels i'm roughly 6'1/6'2. I wish I was naturally 6'1, that'd be amazing.

• Very tall, I think average is around 5'5 where I am, and of course 6'1 would seem especially tall to me considering i'm 5'2. Nothing bad about that height though of course :)

• The average female around here is 168 cm.
    i went to the netherlands for a year and you're right the people there are very tall. But i think that 187 cm as girl would still be considered as tall.

• 6'1" is tall even for a man let alone a woman.

• I would consider it tall, and in my area average-tall is about my height, which is 5'7".

• Your very tall!!!

• Very tall :D

• very tall in general. My naiborhood is Latin so no girl I know is above 5'5

• Yes that is very tall

• Loo. I'm 16 and I'm 6:2 💁

• taller end, but reasonable for sure

• Live in Ontario but my good Dutch genes have got me to be 5'7/5'8. (So far- i'm 16 so there's a possibility of growing still haha.) My mom's 5'10 and both her parents moved from Holland to Canada, my dad's taller (6'2 i believe?) but the same situation for him. ☺ anyway shout out from Canada!!

• Id consider it pretty tall. I was 6'3.5'' at 19 and the tallest of all my friends. I think average female height for my area (FL) is like 5'7'' ish...