What defines as a thick body? do people like model type of body more?

recently, i asked a question on my other account, and i received hates from some girls and guys too on here 😊 can't ask the same question on the other account so here are some pics.
what defines as a thick body? do people like model type of body more?
here's the no cropped picture of it that i put it up before. to clear up, i know i have a big boobs for a 16 year old but i dont get any implants for my boobs, thats how it is and my arm is on my back as you can see the direction of my shoulder.

0|0
4|18

Most Helpful Guy

• your body looks perfect in my eyes, nothing you should worry about :)

what is thick? hard to describe for me. curvy, and especially thicker tights, but everything still nicely toned. they look good too but I personally am more a fan of skinnier ones like yours. but curves on the right places are of course always welcome :P

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boobs aren't big. You have a very skinny frame

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

A think body is when you have noticeable excessive fat on your body. People have difference tastes in bodies. Hard to generalize what most people like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick should be kept to just referring to someone who is not to bright! You do not have a thick body at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not thick at all. You have a wonderfully attractive body.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are really skinny. I like thick body's not fat thick body to average look more woman like.

But you have big tits and ok curves. But yeah your skinny.

To skinny looks like a kid to me sometimes I'm like ehhhh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like seriously 😶?
    How could you doubt that :P
    It's soooooo...

1|0
    0|0
  • No you're not thick, you're actually very skinny... but you're very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • You have am hourglass figure

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn. You are only 16? You must have lots of b/f's huh lol

0|0
    0|0
    • lmao nope! infact, he dumped me

• Show All
    • i honestly dont know. he was at his friends' house for 3 days then the day after, i texted him saying i love you, which i always do. and he said he doesn't want to be with me. it happened more than 5 times throughout 1 year of dating, i'm stupid for giving him chances i guess 😕😕

• @princxss Yea, find a guy that will treat you right. Sometimes it can be the quiet guy who you haven't noticed before.

• Beautiful body don't know what's with the hates u seem like a pretty girl and a nice girl too

1|0
    0|0
  • too thin... gain some weight

0|0
    0|0
    • how do i gain weight? eating a lot doesn't help

• @princxss Carbs, and exercise, build muscle, then take a break from it and let the muscle become fat.. rinse and repeat.

• no, you'rte not thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem upstuck and a thick body is big tits, big ass, and small waist obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, you look extremely attractive. Perhaps - if anything - a little thinnER than i would like, but extremely sexy to my eyes regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • u have a fabulous body look... u look attactive, dear everyone in this world hv diffrent taste for opposite sex, and every girl in this world is princess for someone... according to me honestly u look gorgeous and attractive body look...

0|0
    0|0
  • You are smokin hot.
    *looks down*... stay down haha

0|0
    0|0
  • You're like jailbate... just stop it. You know your attractive af. Leave us guys alone until you're legal.

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont when most guys said they would rather be with a girl who has a model type of body

• @princxss well you do :P

• There is nothing wrong with your body, it's almost like a models but you have better curves so it's even better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You have a perfect body! 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • girl, your body looks incredibly beautiful! it's normal having that body at only 16, it's nature! and don't listen anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • You have an awesome body😄

0|0
    0|0