Do you like her body?

She is a curvy model, do you like her? Would you date her or would you just ignore her
Do you like her body?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not my ideal but she's definitely attractive.

However I wouldn't seriously date a girl who models so my answer to whether or not Id date her is no.

• Sorry asker :(

• @CoolSky01 okay, enjoy living a life of insecurities worrying about getting cheated on.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• Yes, it looks like a body that is well maintained.

• I would consider he very attractive from that pose

• Her hips are a little wider than what I prefer but overall she looks very nice. I like.

• yeah I'd totally ignore that...

• Yes, but more or less she is not the nicest girls out there. Why does she need to be if all the men will give her positive attention and power?

• Can you explain it better?

• She has great waist to hip ratio. She definitely has nice legs. No excessive fats in stomach. She looks good with a small chest. And a girl with these traits will ALWAYS get positive attention and favors from guys. In turn, they turn into conceited individuals.

• wow those are really wide hips

• Yeah, she is beauts

• gorgeous girl with adorable and hot, sexy look, the man is lucky who date this girl...

• Hell yeah! She's hot!!

• She is beautiful and sexy

• Id ask her out yet

• I like how she looks

• @Asker what do you think of her?

• It looks a little bit like mine but I don't like to have it, still I like to see it on other girls, if this even makes sense

• Yes that is the absolute perfect body...

• If you have a body like that, you have nothing to worry about it. 😉

• Nice very nice

• Super cute. Yup I'd date her

• yes of course

• Definitely would date her if she wanted to date me.

• yes, i'd hit it like a hammer.

• Love it...

• She is downright a complete fox! Would I date her goes without saying I'd be all over that opportunity lol.

• is this you

• Perfect female body. I fucking LOVE hips. and she has the high REAL hips! not that bullshit hip where the girl just has an ugly wide ass.

• One word - model. If she was not a model then yes. Most certainly. Without hesitation. Nothing against whoever that is, but i do not like the modelling profession as a whole. She has to make a living i know that, but if she chose any other profession whatsoever, i would be happy with it.

• I know for a fact a lot of people will hate me for that statement, but it is just my opinion that the modelling profession has done far more harm than good. It is slowly getting better yes, and not any one person is responsible of course, but that is my stance on it.

• I agree in some way, honestly I've been proposed to model a few times but I've always said no

• I would have accepted if it was good money and then immediately went looking for work elsewhere whilst i was getting paid.

• Yeah she is beautiful sexxxy

• Models are overrated

• Well from what I can see I'd smash.

• I wouldn't kick her out of my bed

What Girls Said 8

• she is pretty..

• She's gorgeous. I think she wouldn't have a hard time finding men.

• she looks nice.

I wouldn't date her. cause i'm into men. but her body is nice.

• love it, is that you?

• She is hot I think. If I were a man, I would date with her.

• She has a lovely figure and I don't think she actually curvy

• Is that Miley Cyrus?

• where are the curves?

• her lower part is definitely curvy, she couldn't be an "ordinary" model and curvy models are not fat

• sweetie, anybody can have curves if they are laying on their back and put an arch in it. The body is fine.