Would you say i'm chubby or fat?

I am 5ft tall, i'm a size 11, and I weigh 155lbs. I'm also a C cup and I have a little bit of flab on my tummy, I look similar to this:

Would you say i'm chubby or fat?

• Chubby
  • Fat
  • Other (please specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 5ft, perfect that's how i like my girls short and sweet. I think you are chubby not fat

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I would say you are chubby if any of the two. Definitely not fat! A more accurate term would be 'thick' which means you have excessive fat as it's clearly evident in your thighs. Don't worry though. You are perfectly fine.

• 5'0" and 155 pounds? That's like between chubby and overweight.

• You look completely normal.

• Your body type isn't even near the options you gave us. You look great.

• unless you're suckin ur tummy in, better than normal, i bet people who picked other think your normal

• In my honest opinion. Your not fat not chubby. A good size to stay at and is good with your height and breast size. I hope my opinion / advice has helped you. If it has if there is anything I could help you with further I would be happy to help.

-John

• Far away from fat xD

• And they say I'm the one that needs to wear my glasses...

• Your body looks fine.

• None of the above

• You're just perfect

• Neither, just maybe a little excess weight you can shed off if you wanna be toned.

• You good how you are

• You aren't close to any, I'd say you're slim and well defined.

• I would rate you 20 out of 10. You are gorgeous and you have beautiful legs.

• Must be solid muscle
    Because i would guess 5' and 125 looking at you
    Sexy build for sure

• Chubby but close to fat too.. Be careful for not gain more weight

• to be honest, a little.

• Chubby but very little (and its known as hot)

• I think you're average size.

• To me if you are similar to the picture you showed then I think you would be beautiful.

• She only looks normal because she sucked everything in

• Ya cute! That should be a question

• Now THAT is the single best picture i have seen on this site all day. That is what i would call perfection. That is what i would want in a girl. Not too fat, not too skinny. Perfect!

If i ever get another girl, please give me a girl with a body like that.

• I say chubby, but not far from fat.

• Looks perfect to me

What Girls Said 12

• You look ok but your BMI meets the criteria for obesity. I know people say BMI isn't accurate but that's for muscular people. Even if it isn't accurate that's a lot of room for error. Bottom line you are overweight. You can look good and be overweight. It isn't about appearance. It is about health. Carrying too much fat isn't good especially since a bad diet and too little exercise are almost always the cause.

Depending on your frame size and muscle mass, body type etc, you should ideally be probably around 100-125.

• It's fat.

Regardless of the poll, you should aim for a healthy weight for your height.
    So many people like to be nice rather than honest, and that's not nice.

• If people call that fat, they need to rethink their life. I guess they like women suffering from anorexia.

And yeah, you look fine. You should just tone up your abs a little and you'd look much neater. My body looks a bit like yours.

• You look very good to me.

• I wish I had your body you not super skinny but your not cubby your body is fine

• That weight at that height is really unhealthy. I don't know where the hell you're storing it all but you'll want to lose weight if for nothing more than to be healthy.

• A lot of it is in my breasts, i'm a size C and I have a little bit on my tummy and I have a butt. >_>;;

• It's not far at all

• Skinny if it's like that

• You just need to shed a few pounds and you'd be perfect! :)

• I would say pleasantly plump. It's not at all bad, in fact it's better than being overly skinny. You look great :D

• average...

• Nice penis