Am I a 10 or what? 👄👄👄Rate me?

👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄Am I a 10 or what? 👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄 rate meeeeee  ?

• 10 a goddess
  • 9 gorous
  • 8 beautiful
  • 7 pretty
  • 6 cute
  • 5 average
  • 1-4 ugly (this button is for jealous girls)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes 10 ! :|

• Update :: : , I know I can never get you, you dont have to rub it in my face though :|

• @ConsultantIsBack explain to me what the benefit of using fake pics would be? Is there some sort of financial gain on this site by having more people look at your pics?

• @Happygolucky27 I really have no idea. It happens disturbingly often. Just a twisted since of satisfaction? I don't know, i dont get it either.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 71

• A shame I didn't stop by earlier to give you a free bag of attention.
    http://ci.memecdn.com/462/7673462.jpg

• Well you do seem attractive but you also appear quite arrogant so I'm gonna have to give you a 7 (please don't hurt me)

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lus0bqW8bT1qiydkv.gif

• I don't do number ratings. That said, you're a nice looking girl, but the impression I get is that you're too invested in your outer appearance.

• You're a catfish account

• You're the catfish account that tried to get me to send dick pics lol probably a fat 40 year old, maybe one day the Admins on gag will get rid of you

• So it turns out you're that pathetic loser

• You sure are pretty but good luck with that attitude.. :)

• Overall I'm going with very close. Some pictures don't really bring out a 10. Makeup ruins your look in some of the pictures. It's great to confident in how you look. Huge plus in many ways.

• Not my type but you're maybe higher for a lot of guys

• I can see why you try so hard with your make up, your personality is terrible and annoying.

• You look very petty

• passable on 4th and last pic. I guess i qualify as a jealous girl but too bad i can't go lower. lmao have you considered facial reconstruction or perhaps therapy?

• LOL.. 😂😂😂 She is a pretty girl.. but if I say anything else.. I am gonna b pushed in the jealous girl group..

• U look beautiful, gorgeous, every girl in this world is beautiful only nature of everyone eyes r diffrent... every girl is princess for someone... sooo enjoy ur life with ur beauty that god given to u...

• you're pretty but i think you're annoying as fuck to be with

• Yummy lady version 10.0

• Ahahahaha I love your confidence! You are a beautiful girl! With a great sense of fashion! I love your style! :)

• I don't rate but you are a pretty girl... like the confidence too!

• You are right about the rating thing. I won't do it anymore. People are not numbers in any way. I just did it for fun, as I have writen in the update. LOL ✌

• Placing a number on someone is just so arbitrary. Just remember though, pretty and confident is fine... no one likes cawky though.

• Cheers and have fun!

• 10 is rare almost non existent I'd say 8.5 but your scale is ridged cause you're wearing a good amount of make up I can't say until I see you naturally and in your like 2nd last photo you're like a 6.

• Hot, hot, hot! Getting my blood pressure up there!

• hmm interesting, when you search for the pics you find an old deleted question in which @ConsultantIsBack said you tried to catfish him with another account...

• You're not a 10.

Your legs are not long enough, your arms are a bit chubby, and your boobs are drooping already... No, not 10... 7... maybe.

• A 10? I don't think so lol. You're average, I date 10's and I wouldn't date you, I'd probably fuck you though if I was drunk.

• I wouldn't touch you with a 50 feet stick. Sorry old man

• it's quite interesting to see how you react to someone who is behaving exactly the way you are yourself

• @OnionsNstuff This guy nailed it

• Your attractiveness doesn't even come close to justifying or explaining how much of a twat you are.

• You look good, so I'd say a 10. All the girls will be jealous at you!

• you are as about a 10 as you think you are.

• Yes I would give you 9 out of 10. You are very beautiful no doubt.

• Something fishy about our pics and I am gonna go with @ConsultantIsBack and say that you are a catfish.

• Mmmm... Delicious

• Whahaha a 10 and i am the Easter bunny

• You are pretty and I'm glad you have a sense of humor. You seem like fun :)

• I'd say between a 7 and an 8

• I feel like I see you all the time
    You're becoming a new lovelyxo or whatever her name is
    Or a new, that model girl with the wide apart eyes.

• More from Guys
    41

What Girls Said 27

• You're pretty, but it's a shame that you're such a narcissist because that takes away from all u have going on. There's no reason for ANYONE to be jealous of that.

• One picture would've been fine...

But yes, you're a pretty girl. Too bad you have such an ugly attitude. Humility. Get some.

• You are very pretty. Like a 7 or 8. But that attitude brings you down to like a 4.
    Yes, too many men will still want you either for sex or an actual relationship still because your looks put you in that "Can get away with this because of sheer attractiveness" aspect.

But looks fade my dear. And once that's gone, will your personality be enough to keep someone around?

• I don't want to get married EVER, nor I want a serious relationship. I love my personality. I am proud of it. The ones that should be worried are the girls with no personality. Just because y'all don't like my personality, it doesn't mean I dont have one. I DO HAVE ONE INDEED AND I AM NEVER GONNA CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING. ✌

• I didn't say you don't have a personality. I just said if it'll be enough to keep someone around? Not necessarily just a relationship, friends and family too.

If you're happy with yourself, which you are, I guess that's what truly matters.

• Yes it is and I have friends that love me and that I love back.

• "This button is for jealous girls" girl jealous of what 😂😂😂

• Jealous at least of the fact that I put my own picture here... You must be really pretty.

• I do put my own pics on here I just like to make myself into a cyborg while I'm at it (Hence my profile pic)

• You're a pretty enough girl but it's unfortunate that your personality doesn't match.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c7d2de7a25.jpg

• I suggest you start getting more of a social life or get some counseling if you are a catfish. And if you aren't a catfish... and you want to see if any girls get jealous of you... trust me I am not. Sorry to disappoint. Maybe try Facebook to get the responses you want?

• You're certainly very attractive.

• That goes without saying. You know you are the most popular here on GaG. I mean, you may not have the most points, but you are what all girls whant to be and what all guys whant to have (but can't) ;) Angellll 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• You are too perfect for words.

• im into natural beauty, in my opinion 90% of people can be considered attractive with enough and the right makeup.. You look attractive with makeup on, but i like you're confidence though!

• Your arrogance is disgusting. Guys might be able to look at you, but they might lose their mind if they stand next to you.

Trixie tang came to life
    "Tell me I'm pretty!!!"

• You are a dream. Are you into girls? ;) 😋😈

• yes, you're attractive and very confident
    yeah there will be lots of girls out there will be jealous of u ;p

• lol.. at the double pics..

• You know who's an actual 10 (meaning exquisitely gorgeous, not "goddess" (there's no such thing))? Girls who don't need makeup. Amirite @bertmacklinfbi?

I didn't say don't wear it - I said don't need it. Big difference.

Oh and I'm not a guy or into women but physically (facially) I would say you're a 9 in some of those pics, maybe a 7 in others. You need eyes like Adriana Lima or Angelina Jolie to be a 10. That's facially speaking. Body wise you look fine but nothing phenomenal.

• In other words, you're very pretty, I would say very beautiful in some pictures, but I would like to see a pic without filters and tons of makeup.

• last 2 points on the scale

• @BertMacklinFBI Ohhhh haha makes a lot of sense.

Yeah fair point. To me, slightly slanted eyes with unusual coloring (blue-green, green, gray) are the most beautiful - like you see in Russia (always wanted to look Russian haha - I'm always like :D when people tell me I look Russian or Ukrainian)

• you are pretty hot

• You're beautiful but maybe chill on the make-up a bit? You really don't need that 💁🏻

• Gorgeous! 😍 Your confidence only makes you more attractive!

• Thank you. You sure said it well. No matter how much my confidence bothers people, I would NEVER get rid of it, even if it was possible. :) ;) I am sorry I already voted MHO to an ungrateful chick, but thanks. :*

• Hahaha 😂 you work it girl! 👌💞 :D

• this concept of confidence making a person's exterior attractive is dumb

• You're a 7 to me because you're definitely pretty, but you're not particularly impressive either

• rated you an 8. nothing to be proud of though because your personality is a -8

• Beautiful... ...

• Your really Damn good looking. 👍🏻

• she's a 9...

• You are gorgeous I gave you a ten). But you look so much older than 19, just wow

• Thank you. I wear makeup only for a club or a bar, not every day. The make-up free photo is from school. :*

• girl you are beautiful, but it's seems that you are arrogant.. please just be more natural :)

• Nowadays it seems that whenever someone is confident he is arrogant. Even if it's so, I would rather be arrogant than insecure like 90% of the gals... ;)

• oh please, look at me, i'm confident enough, but still not aroggant as you

• ohhhhhhh it just HURTS me to be arrogant. Oh the painnnnnn
      And yeah, I did look at you... What's your point? LOL

• Hmm I think you're pretty. I like your confidence. But I don't like your arms and tummy. Too big compared to the rest of your body. For that reason, I gave you 8