Girls, Do You Like Tattoos on a Guy?

Do you like tattoos on a guy or does it not matter? If so, please specify. Does the amount, size, and location play a part? Or the content as well? If you do not like tattoos, please also specify why.

I personally have two tattoos, both pertaining to my religion. I got them because I did not want to appear like too much of a straight-edge what with constantly dressing formal, not drinking or doing drugs, and being a virgin.

Girls, Do You Like Tattoos on a Guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like tattoos, I mainly just don't like the idea of having something permanent on your skin. If a guy has something small and not really noticable I don't think I'd care. If he had something a lot bigger and noticable, I wouldn't really like it. HOWEVER, this doesn't mean I wouldn't date him or anything. I guess I'd have to get to know him. Since I've never been with a guy with tattoos, it's something I have to experience first to know. But I can say overall, I prefer without tattoos.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I dont mind 2-3 tattoos. I prefer none but I can make a few an exception. I just wouldn't want him having something that covered his entire back or chest. I medium sized tat on the pec, wrist, neck, and bicep is okay I guess. Leg tats aren't all that cute on a guy but yea. I can't really be hypocritical because I'd get a wrist, hip, neck, and ankle tattoo if I werent afraid of the needle lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE tattoos but i'm probably in the minority. I'm also of an alternative style myself so it makes sense. Where or what doesn't really matter to me as long as they aren't offensive and are unique/artistic. Bonus points if the have a meaning.
    Tatts I like:
    www.tattoobro.com/.../...054de50413e9e686549ca.jpg
    p.dreamwidth.org/.../tylerriggs3.jpg
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

0|0
    0|0
  • 99% of them time I don't like them. I prefer skin without tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they're just hot.
    Sometimes they're just cool because they have meaning. In general I don't care much. I'm indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I love sleeves and chest pieces. I do think there's a thing as overdoing it tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopeeeeeeeeee. No tattoos 0 zip.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does not matter as long as they don't overdo it. I would really love to get a wrist tattoo!

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel like tattoos only look good on muscular men

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a few on a guy but nothing huge. I am not a fan of tattoo sleeves and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • It changes person to person. I like tatto but it must be meaningful not just a random drawing on your body. Yours are looking great👌

0|0
    0|0
  • I translation in English on the first tattoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos i think they are realy cool. I like The greek one are you greek.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i do. What does that greek tattoo say? Something with god?

0|0
    0|0
    • The Jesus Prayer: "Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me a sinner."

It's popular with our monastics.

• I only understood the 'of god' part. 😂😂

• I like tattoos on my men

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos and I dont really care where they are (I just dont like it when the tattoo is on the neck). I think your tattoos are nice :)

P. S. I bet you're a Greek Orthodox 😏

0|0
    0|0