Am I hot, cute or average? How do I look?

• 10 ?
  • 9 ?
  • 8 ?
  • 7 ?
  • 6 ?
  • 5 ?
  • less than 5
Guys, I forgot to add the bikini pic. Check out the profile pic and tell me. 🙈🙈🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• To be crass, you're a 7-8, but you could improve that quite a bit by dedicating yourself to fitness and getting in really good shape. You're a bit soft right now, and gaining muscle and losing fat would improve your overall shape quite a bit. That, and you should grow your hair out a bit more. Bottom line, you're very attractive with the chance to be really exceptional if you work at it.

• Lose fat? What are you talking about? I am skinny AF. LOL

• I am not one of them. I am tight. I workout. Thank you for your advice though.

• I know you're light, but weight isn't what's most important. Body composition is most important, i. e your ratio of muscle to fat. A girl who is 115 lbs but out of shape will look out of shape. Meanwhile, a girl who is 130 lbs and works out consistently will look leaner, tighter, and will have a better overall body shape.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're quite the pretty one.

• Who do you think is prettier, @YummyLady or me? 🙈🙈 We hooked up and she never called me again. I don't think I am pretty enough for her? :( :( :(

• @Alexious What does "bait" mean? I am sorry, English is not my first language.

• It means painfully obvious

What Guys Said 64

What Girls Said 14

• You look good except for the first picture... it makes you look partied out.

• You're very very beautiful.

• You will get a lot of guys inboxing you now

• Thanks... 🙈🙈🙈 But not really. NOBODY is inboxing me. :(

• You're so hot!!!

• You're cute, yeayy for that

• You look pretty.

Ya.

^.^

• you are really hot

• you're gorgeous!!

• You are really pretty. and your smile is so cute.

• 0|0
  • You're cute but you look old like 25

• U are beautiful and hot as well.., i will give u 8 but No need to ask the same que. Agn n agn that " have u seen my profile pic or do u like my profile pic" ...
    There are so many other girls are here who havnt uploaded their profile pic or asked such type of que. nd dts dfntly not bcz that they are not beautiful but bcz they dnt like to do these type of stupid things...
    U better know yourself... U better know who you are nd how you look.. Don't let other people to judge U...

• So on this site sometimes people vote with 9 or 10 some girls that are nothing special at all, you are extremely beautiful and you got only one 9... Mine!

• really pretty! 7-9 range for me! :D