Which guy is the better looking guy. ?

1-

which guy is the better looking guy. ?

2-

3-

• guy 1 is better looking
  • guy 2 is better looking
  • guy 3 is better looking

Most Helpful Girl

• 2nd guy looks really good. 3rd guy is also sort of cute. First guy looks like justin bieber. No offense to the 1st guy but I dont like Justin Bieber

• Ok, we get in all your posts and comments that don't matter if the white guy is by far better, you have some racial thing against them and always will have odd opinions based in the race thing that you have in your mind.

• @Brazilliangirl9 You really don't know me. I grew up with white people. They were my first crushes. I still like them very much. So maybe you've seen me say that I'm crazy about mixed guys and that my dream guy is black with green eyes, but you've been sadly mistaken if you think I'm not still into white guys. I like ALL SORTS OF GUYS. You must be a Bieber fan or something. He thinks he's black anyways. I like his some of his music, but I'm not into his appearance. So hear me out before coming at me sideways

• @Braziiliangirll9

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Guy 1 fits closer to what I like

• Guy 1. His eyes are beautiful.

What Guys Said 1

• haha, funny how first guy has horrible acne and still wins, North America !