Which photo do you like the most?

I want to get on Tinder for the first time and i'd like to know which one is good for the first impression of me. And (for the girls) how would you react to a suit? Is it too much?

Which photo do you like the most?

• First picture
  • Second with Batmaaan
  • Third in a suit

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one.

To me, the last one is too business like. To me, it implies work is your life, you are tough and the only way is your way. I wouldn't want to date you based off that, because I feel you wouldn't have time for me.

The batman photo is cute, it shows a bit more of your personality, and already gives me something to talk to you about. It shows you watch films so duvet days are a possible.

The first one, you just look a bit pissed off/like you've smelt something bad.

What Girls Said 2

• Suit pic. Men in suits are just 😍

• The third is the best.

What Guys Said 4

• The one wearing a suit, but you need to retake that photo with a different background. A walking the streets downtown while holding a briefcase and an iPhone6s Plus will signal "FINANCIAL SAVANT", "LEASES LUXURY VEHICLES", and "EATS ORGANIC".

Don't look directly into the camera, look forward towards the future, it shows FOCUS and a slight disinterest, as if to say "I'M RICH AND SUCCESSFUL" and "YOU WISH I'D NOTICE YOU!"

• wow so much thought on that. Soo much it might not be me haha

• On Tinder, you have try hard to capture attention. Guys that are average or below tend to have a tough time getting matches unless they swipe right on every girl and see what you can get.

• My grammar sucks by the way, I'm barely learning English.

• I would pick the bruce wayne one, which is the first one.

• Try a different kind of smile

• First or second one, I wish you would change you're smile a little bit.