Guys, Is 34A breast size still attractive?

I have very nice form of breast but it is not as big as many guys like, so i wonder if it is still attractive.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• size isn't everything. I can also have with A cups enough fun. shape and feeling is at least as important... and I'd definitely take some smaller natural boobs over bigger fake ones. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 39

• Everyone's opinion is different, and there is no point in trying to please the masses. There are plenty of us out here who love a cute little A or B cup.

1|1
    0|0
  • All boobs are attractive ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer smaller breasts so other guys would as well. Dont worry too much about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smaller than average bust size doesn not make you unattractive. Not all guys need or desire a woman to have a big bust. Plus, a guy can like you for all kinds of reasons. Every guy has his own preference. If you are not happy with your chest then try bringing focus towards another part of of your body. Make something about your body stand out. Just not too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I like it. It is one of the favorite part of me. I like its shape and size

• 1|0
    0|0
  • I adore them. Please do not worry about them. So sexy and perky and perfect!

1|0
    0|0
  • everybody has their fetish.
    as already said all boobs are attractive, however im one of the guys who prefer smaller ones^^

1|0
    0|0
  • I like any size of boobs as long as they look good. Really I have been attracted to girls who has really small boobs because they look good on it,

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, still attractive.

Very nice size as far as I am concerned.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love that size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I still find them very attractive and e en my girlfriend has them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smaller breasts can be just as sexy as bigger ones, especially if your nipples get big and hard when they're stimulated.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's still attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course it is! To me at least

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they taste the same as larger ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they're still attractive
    Don't stress

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather motorboat a wall

0|3
    0|0
    • haha this made me laugh hard xD

• Show All
    • 😂😂😂😂

• @Jared____ Lol I still don't get if we laughing at my one incher or OPs man tits but lmaooo, this is fun. We should do this more lmaoooo

• They're still breasts... So yes they are still attractive!

1|0
    0|0
  • Understand, a girl can be attractive without nice breasts. I'm not gonna be attracted to 34A breasts, but I can very easily be attracted to the girl who has them.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys care more about your face.

if your face is pretty a guy isn't going to say "ah, her tits aren't big enuff for me." he might prefer bigger breasts, but preferences aren't requirements.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your face is more important than your boobs, but your boobs still sound lush regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not? A pretty face totaly knocks out any breast size I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would that be a big handful or small handfull? Post a braless tshirt picture :-)

0|0
    1|1
  • My ex was an A cup. But i still had fun, licked her breasts softly and slowly, made her nipples nice and hard and i use to bite on them slightly because she liked it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. If a woman let me see or touch her breasts at all, I would be honored that you are letting me see that part of you/ do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell just from a bra size

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so but I like 'em little

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup u still hot

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys