Boyfriend says I'm fat. Am I obese?

I am definitely no petite skinny girl but I go to the gym and eat quite healthy. I am gonna lose weight now that he brought it up but I just wanna know if I am really fat or just chubby?
Boyfriend says I'm fat. Am I obese?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're chubby then I'm chubby and I'm trying to put weight on. You look to have a similar body type and weight distribution to myself. You are not fat or chubby and especially not obese.
    Does your butt spill over the sides of whatever chair you sit on? No. So, that makes you the opposite of fat.

I do really like that top though, where'd you get it?

• I am not sure the top's actually my moms but I am working on stealing it from her ;) but I think she bought it from some local finnish store.

• Sorry :/ maybe you'll find something similar :)

• I reckon I will. If Target doesn't have it, I know a few op shops with a much more diverse range of clothes.

What Guys Said 42

• Get a better boyfriend, one who doesn't like to pull you down.

• What the hell is he talking about? You have a great figure.

• wtf seriously? your boyfriend is an asshole, how is this fat? i would consider this skinny

• I'm sorry you made a typo... I'm sure you must have meant "Ex-boyfriend says I'm fat."

• if u want to please ur boyfriend lose some weight, but ur not fat. Ur boyfriend probably wouldn't be with u if you were obese based on his comment.
    obese= left
    s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/.../...man1-640x427.jpg

• Your boyfriend needs to get a fucking eyesight test.

You are not fat, not even that chubby at all.

• maybe you just need to tone up just a tad bit, but you are definitely not obese.

• Hard to see the details from that angle but you are definitely not obese or fat. Maybe he was mad about something. Wasn't thinking straight.

• can't quite tell. You look like you could lose a few pounds, like 5 or 10, LOL, but you're not obese by any means. Not even close.

-I like giving honest answers.

• Your camera and flash is covering your face by the way.
      At any rate, you're not skinny like others have said either, but not fat either.

I would say you have a average figure.

• Your not fat by any stretch of the imagination. Plus your boyfriend shouldn't be putting you down like that. He sounds like a douche. Dump him if he talks to you like that.

• You're not fat and your boyfriend was a jerk to say that.

• Only lose weight if you want to... don't let your boyfriend dictate how you look. He can either be happy with you or tell him to take a hike!

To me... you look great.

• From this angle you look normal.
    by the way search 'obese' on google images, please

• If that's you in the picture you need a new boyfriend. You look fine not everyone is meant to be a size 2. What you should worry about is what you think not anyone else every guy has a type and you could be mine. Boys are jerks I don't care how old they are but someone who thinks you're fat is a boy.

• i'm guessing he didn't have any tact when suggesting he wasn't happy w/ your appearance.

if he outright calls you fat... just leave now and save yourself from future headaches.

• You're not fat at all from what I can see, unless you wear a bikini. He's probably just said it in anger. If he's white then that's another issue since white guys seems to like stick thin women. I like my women with curves but in the right places. ;) x

• You look good. Fuck him. Get a better boyfriend

• Your boyfriend should very quickly become your EX boyfriend. Whatever you do, don't listen to his chauvinist opinions, you are GORGEOUS. Dump him immediately.

• Kind of fcking pic is this OP?

• A. Light doesn't make you anonymous. We can all still see you.
    B. Your not fat just a little chubby. Chubby isn't necessarily bad and you pull it off in a really cute way

• You look great. Your boyfriend needs to chill.

• Nope. And time to dump.

• You look good to me. I wouldn't even say you were chubby.

• Not at all

• Not chubby or fat in the slightest. Your boyfriend is an asshole

• No not at all. You look good

• Your boyfriend should be your ex. he is delusional and a ass.

• you look great, add 200 pounds that's obese. From what you've said about your boyfriend ("Boyfriend says I'm fat"), he sounds like a bit of a tool.

• not at all fat

• Your boyfriend needs a punch in the face

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 20

• No I personally do not think you're fat, but I'm glad to hear you're going to the gym but believe me go for yourself no matter what your boyfriend says.

• Your boyfriend is a blind retard.

I would class you as in shape and average. Toned. Natural. Healthy.

Tell him from me in your best British accent: "You need your bloody head checked out, you blind, idiotic, pathetic excuse for a boyfriend. Now go back to your mother for your bottle and burp because you clearly aren't ready to have a real relationship, you toxic slimeball"

Thanks hun!

• You're not fat by any stretch of the imagination. Dump the asshole.

• Um, from this angle it doesn't look like you are fat or chubby.. so I am extremely confused.

Does he even know what fat/chubby means? lol

• haha NAH! you are about my size only I am way way bigger! haha! Your perfect in my opinion and your boyfriend is an ass!

• LOL DUMP THAT SON OF A BITCH

• when I opened the question I was actually expecting one of those girls on the chubby side but you look normal seriously your boyfriend needs glasses

• Uh, no you absolutely are not. You need to tell this little prick to choke on your big beautiful cock if he's going to bring you down, especially with untrue claims.

• you seem fine

• You need to get rid of your boyfriend ASAP. There is no acceptable reason for him to have said that. He is emotionally abusive and you are way too good for him. Dump him now!

• Dump the boyfriend
    And you're just chubby nothing wrong with that.

• Okay you're as blind as she is. Chubby? No. The ideal weight? Yes.

How is this chubby? That would make me chubby and I'm at the lower end of my ideal weight range.

• @BaileyisDarcy well I get called fat by doctors so I honestly don't know anymore and that pic is bad for me to judge that's all xD just my opinion

• *Facepalm*

That is all.

• lose weight? nah, lose the boyfriend instead

keep up the eating healthy and gym though:)

• You don't look fat at all, your boyfriend is crazy

• Girl you cute as hell. Don't let some random boy (boyfriend or not) decide what you are. If you feel comfortable and good about yourself

• You're not fat all! you look like a perfectly healthy woman and your boyfriend needs kick up the arse.

• No, you are just chubby.

• Yes a little

• Try and estimate your BMI to see what science says

• I think I'm even chubbier than you, and my boyfriend tells me I'm slim and he loves my body. Your boyfriend is ridiculous.