What would you rate me?

I know i'm not very pretty, but I had an argument with one of my friends, because she kept saying that i'm pretty when i'm not and I hate it when she lies about this stuff. So, here's my pic, please rate me?

What would you rate me?

• 0-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • Too ugly
Anyone? Anyone at all? No?
Thank you for your honesty

Most Helpful Guy

• A solid 8 and maybe 8.5 on a good day. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have serious potential! Right now i'd rate you a 6. But if you lost some weight and gave your hair some volume, ditched the bejeweled glasses you'd be so pretty! Just losing some weight would already make you pretty in my opinion. But oh my God if I gave you a makeover you'd be so pretty!! Just take better care of yourself. Eat healthier and exercise, do weekly facials and wash ur face every night and moisturize with an oil free moisturizer, ditch ur shampoo and conditioner and replace it with good ones for volume and shine. :-)) it will take some time but you're not extremely ugly or unpleasant to look like at all. Just work hard and your confidence will boost! xx

What Guys Said 5

• Okay. You are not ugly. But you are not the standardized idea of attractive. All of your features are attractive features. Attractive nose, eyes, eyebrows, general facial structure, mouth. The only thing is the fat which morphs those features which is generally not viewed as desirable. Lose that, and I bet you become a 8, 9, 10. To other people. End of the day, people are still going to find you attractive. Just not as many people. You just have to find them. You might have to lower your standards a bit to find them, but they exist. You're not *ugly*, even with the fat.

So, it's sorta open to interpretation. Beauty is really a subjective concept. You might very well be pretty to her. Or, I understand why you might not like that she calls you pretty, especially if she is the standard model of pretty. People tend to tell really ugly people that they're beautiful, but it's just a way to stop them from whining or try to make them feel better about themselves, or to stop them from being jealous.

If you work at it and change your lifestyle, I have no illusions that you would become the standard model of beauty. Healthily. Though, easier said than done, I know. It's fucking hard to lose fat. But, it's possible. Or, if you're comfortable with it, you're comfortable with it and everything's good.

• I think you are beautiful, just like you are. Your eyes, the shape of your face, your hair. Dont listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

• in my opinion to get a 0-3 you'd have to have serious birth defects and be literally unpleasant to look at. You dont fit that criteria so I think the people giving 0's are just being harsh. Realistically Id give you a 4 or 5, I dont think you're attractive but you're not unpleasant to look at.

• You look absolutely gorgeous, absolutely stunning hair, I rank you as 10/10.
    Why not smile though? That will brighten up the room even more so.

There are no changes that needs to be change other than your self-esteem, smiles always make you A+ in my book.

• You're not ugly, personally I think you look cute. Stop putting yourself down so much

What Girls Said 4

• I'm so sorry for all the overly rude comments people have been giving you. You seem like a very sweet girl. I like your wavy hair and your eyes. Love the bedazzled glasses too! You would look so pretty if you smiled widely :)

• I'm sorry people were being such assholes to you! People are so mean for no reason, and they could have said it in a much nicer manner!

Anyway, you look beautiful! Your eyes are a nice color and so is your hair! And I assume your heart is kind too!

• I'm sure you'd be quite pretty if you lost some weight

• I think you're cute