Girls, How doi I look?

Howbdo i look honestly
Girls, How doi i look ?

Yp
Up

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You would look good but you could really look handsome with a better hair cut and showing good clothes, if you go to the gym you could be a very handsome man with the good hair cut, clothes and body. You don't need to be super muscle, only a little bit because is always good know that you take care of yourself. And the personality.
    But the quality of the pic is not good. I'm thinking in you like Orlando Bloom

What Girls Said 3

• You look good, but I can see "insecure, uncomfortable in my skin" written all over your face. That vibe will push girls away no matter how hot you are. Flash a big smile, and pretend like you're a host. Get good at asking questions and making other people feel heard. People will instantly like you better.

Beard is ok, but make it cleaner. Shave the sides of your jaw. If you need tips on how to approach girls, lemme know.

• Oh thank you. If i need tips i will write u message. But my English is not good so i can't ask questions with better words :)

• Hot!! To be honest

• U r a hottie