Hello ladies and gents, how does my lower body (Bum and legs) look to you?

Ok, so I'm not trying to be one of those attention lovers, I just want honest oppions to help me out. So I go do lower body exersises sometimes, but not recently, and I've been gettin ready to start getting committed again. I want to know what you guys and girls think of my lower body as it is in these pictures I took at target yesterday, (love target😁) and what do you think I should do to Improve. Also, I've noticed my left cheek is bigger than my right, is that weird or a turn off? Anyway,

Ok, here's one
And here is one of me squeezing my bum, tell me if you think it looks firm enough too please if you can, and you can rate the front side in this pic because of the front in the mirror. Thank you😊👍👏
http://i.imgur.com/G4fB7LC.png

Oh almost forgot, remember please message me anything if you don't want it to be public, I do my best to answer ANY questions you throw at me, and I like to answer them so DON'T BE SHY! Alright thanks👌
Ok you can message me now I didn't know my messages thing only allowed people who are following me, so ask away, and thanks for letting me know

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Leg goals. They look so strong! I think all you need is a regular routine to keep it in shape. Also, don't worry about one cheek being bigger than the other. Nobody's perfect! Some girls have one breast bigger than the other, but that's just the way bodies are. by the way, I love target too ^-^

• Target is the best, and also, thanks about my legs, I've been working on them for my soccer/football/fútbol seasons.

What Guys Said 33

• Basic legs and butt. Not the best pictures for an accurate opinion.

• Is your left cheek bigger that your right? Like anyone would notice that but a judge at a bodybuilding competition, LOL!!!

You look fine.

• Lol "That's a minus 1 point for check asymmetry"

• Lol I know, just thought you'd like to know

• Yeah I know :)

• Umm... magically delicious. Wow.

• Looks a little manly

• Probably due to all the sport conditioning I do for sports. I've been told that before, but for the sports it's worth it

• pictures are a little blurry so cannot see too well, but it doesn't look too bad. you have nothing to worry about. can't make out the front in the mirror also due to the blurry pictures

• always send other pictures, maybe even message me. as you I do not mind being messaged and asked anything. will always give you honest opinion.

• Looks good to me

• looks hot af, perfect :P
    nothing to worry about ;)

• They're good.

• In my opinion id tap that. :)

• Keep it all the way it is them legs are tasty and fantastic butt

• Looks really really good to me

• Looking good to me.

• A soccer gal huh?
    nice! and nicer legs/tush ya got!

• looks okay not perfect not bad

• What do you think I should try to improve, and thanks

• just keep squating cause the legs look great but the booty needs a bit of lift. roundness wise is great too just lift.

My advice is Heavier squats all the way down with perfect form
      good mornings and lunges. you'll be good to go

• I live and die for soccer. I play for amateur soccer clubs. Train well for your soccer tournament.

• you look fine so no worries

• You have a nice bootie.
    Better than those fat ass tweak sloppy butts

• nice ass and legs

• Do the duck walk if you want a firm butt. But you do look good.7/10

• The duck walk? Lol wdf I'll look it up, and thanks

• I'm from the Caribbean so there might be a diferent name where you are from. Its like lunges but you walk doing it.

• Ohhhh, ya we call it lunges, thanks for clearing that up.

• Nice ass

• You wanna inbox me?

• I updated my profile so if you'd like you can message me now or any time later on

• looks good.

• 7/10

• How are we going to private message you if you dont allow messages from people your not following?

• Man you must be a GAY dude tryin to get attention cuz no way are you a female with them hard look legs, big toes and massive feet. LOOL!

• Girl where did you get your leggings they are so cute!!! And you are pretty

• Can you inbox me

• you have a perfect ass, kik me, xghostx669

• Really nice bum you have there.

• "im not looking for attention"

"goes and posts a picture of her legs and butt"

• Well I asked what I should work out on, and if I don't post a picture how and I suppose to get an answer that fit my exact situation?

• Well I can because my motive for it is to get feedback and advice, not to try and build up self-esteem as I'm fine with myself

• Apparently not

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 1