What butt is a "nice" or "good" butt?

I can't tell if my butt looks good or not, and it's bothering me. Sometimes I feel confident about it and sometimes I think it's flat? Can anyone define a good butt, especially for a preteen?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no 'one' definitive answer here. Some people like pizza, some hate it. Some people like deep-dish pizza, some like thin crust, so the only answer you really need is this:

There are roughly 4 billion men in the world with all kinds of preferences. There is someone out there that will love your butt. I'm sure your butt looks fine to many people, but might not be 'awesome' to others.

What you should focus on is being comfortable with it, knowing that there are probably 2 billion men that will love it, a billion that will hate it, and a billion that won't care one way or the other.

You're fine. :)

What Guys Said 10

• there is not that one perfect butt. they come in many shapes and sizes and what you like depends on your taste. if it has a nice shape and is firm/toned then the size doesn't really matter. small, medium or big... they can all look good. I just don't like it when they are too big, like the one from kim kardashian. it should be proportionate to the body. but you are young and shouldn't worry about that... you body will change during puberty anyway :)

• I like firm, little bit rounded.
    Not those fat twerking sloppy ones. Those are just out of shape.
    Walking. Or riding bike helps them stay perfect
    Just enough to spank.. Lol

• I mean I'd need to see it to tell but you're 13 so...

• Umm... im not too pick when it comes to butts. Tell you what i dont like is a black girl ass.

• Okay, thanks for the response

• Your welcome. Dont feel insecure. Its probably fine. Honestly my ideal " butt" has just a little fat. Not huge but not too, flat. I guess closer to "small side"

• Okay that makes sense :)

• A preteen should or even a 13-15 yr old should not be worried with whether or not they have a "good" butt. Your a kid at that point. No one should be looking at you in a sexual way.

• Jen Selter

• your 13 lol trust me your butt isn't even full grown wait till your at least 17 to 18 cause at that point your body is pretty much done with almost everything

• The only way to define that is to look for people with awful rears.

• Some thing you can stick a red hot iron with your initials on it to brand the bitch as yours

• It probably looks like a 13 year olds butt.

See where it is in a couple years.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl, you are 13. YOU ARE THIRTEEN FFS!

You should worry about good grades, not a good butt right now.

I'm sorry, I can't get past this. YOU ARE ONLY THIRTEEN! HOLY SHIT.

• If you lay on your stomach and the line where your back and butt meet is closer to 90 degrees than 180 then you probably have an okay butt