Is 5'2 short for a freshman?

all of my friends are taller than me so im like: am I short or is everyone else just tall?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• It's short but still around the average height for girls.
    Also keep in mind you're only 14, you'll have plenty of time to grow.

• mmkay, although I dont know how much more im gonna grow because I've been 5'2 for like almost 2 years now, but being short isn't that bad.. i just need a step stool for everything

• Lol it's really not that bad, as long you keep comparing yourself to your friends you'll never appreciate everything great about yourself.

• true, I do have a guy friend who is always giving me compliments and stuff which helps a lot with my self esteem when im not feel all that confident at times, my other friends are like omg he likes you because of how he acts but im kinda like not sure lol

• You're a freshman it's to be expected you'll grow soon enough you aren't short your average I think you just see tall people too much ^^

• probably lol, one of my friends is like 6'1 and i always feel weird talking to him because it hurts to look up so I just kind of stare at his chest or stomach when we are talking

• Im a sophmore but now i feel bad because im 6'1 lol i hope i don't break someone's neck.

• Most girls I know who are juniors/seniors are that height. Seems perfectly normal for a freshman.

• yeah I've seen like a bunch of short girls at my school but like 90% of the guys look like giants compared to me lol

• You might be a little but it's not a bad thing.

• 5"2 is pretty short. Guys like short though, don;t stress about height :)

• the one downside to being short is when your body is like: HEY I KNOW YOU WANNA LOOK GOOD AND ALL BUT YOU GAINED ONE POUND AND THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO KNOW NOW.

• Hahah ya I guess that would be a problem. I like the odd extra pound though so I am biased :)

• 5'2 is a bit short

but no worries! A lot of people like short girls! like me haha

• yeah I've heard that before lol, my friends call me shorty a lot.

• Ha-ha
      Well facts are facts!
      No need to fight the truth.
      Embrace it!

• mmkay I shall embrace the short lol, although that will mean having my head used as an armrest for my really tall friends until I get taller (or if I get taller)

• thats a decent height and you still have time to grow

• Well I'm a 5'4 guy freshman sooo

• I want my wife to be short, like you <3

• how tall is your wife? and how tall are you? (also by the way if she's taller than you thats not really a bad thing, my cousin is like 5'7 and his girlfriend is like 5'9

• I'm not married yet, I not even have any lover. I just expressed my feeling that I wish to have a wife of short height. by the way I'm 5'10"

What Girls Said 6

• if ur 14 and 5'2" then i feel so small right now -.- lol..

• I'm a 5'1 barely functioning adult. You're fine.

• I'm 5'2 and in college lol Maybe you'll grow, if not don't worry about it, most of my friends are taller too.

• I personally think it's better to be shorter as a female. Wider selection in mates.

• I'm a junior and I'm 5'3" don't worry too much about it you'll either grow or you won't.

• im 5'2 i don't see a problem with that...