Is thigh gap important? and a big butt?

Hello I'm 18, and gave a random year during the settings and it says I'm 17, can't change back. thigh gaps are important? And do you all like big butt? :/ I'm really happy with my body measurement. It is 36-23-38 but my butt is flat as a board, I wouldn't say it's completely flat but it's just flat. And I've no thigh gap, and my thighs are bigger. Do you consider this unattractive? I dun have a good butt and thigh gap?

• thigh gap is important
  • big butt is important
  • who cares?
  • not a big deal, it's not important.
  • it's really important.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be completely honest, I hate thigh gaps. Girls with thigh gaps make for the most uncomfortable lap pillows ever. A nice butt is always a plus, but as long as her lap's comfortable to sleep on, I couldn't care less. I'd want her to have good thighs
    What can I say, I like to sleep ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body is awesome just the way it is. Whether it meet arbitrary and temporary fads or not doesn't make it any less awesome.

What Guys Said 12

• seriously? a big butt and thigh gap at teh same time? You do know thigh gap is something ONLY women talk about.

• I don't give a shit to be honest.

• In b4 sloots start talking about thigh gap surgery lolol. Wtf

• I can't not lie, I love big butts. They're not mandatory though.

As for thigh gaps, I don't give a single fuck about those.

• 1. tight gap is not important. sometimes it looks good, sometimes not. either you have one or not... you shouldn't care about it.
    2. size isn't everything... if the butt is too big it's unattractive. as long as it has a decent shape and is firm it's good.

• Everything like that is a bonus.

What we mainly look for: enjoyable personality, pretty face

• Good butt is important. Not big, but round and toned.

• if you are fat with this there is a problem i dnt know what u measured but it doesn't matter

• I like a thigh gap.

• U must supply us with a pic

• bi toned thighs is what we want, and a big butt is more important but the thighs and butt can't be nasty saggy with nasty fat ya know?

• Thigh gaps, usually imply she has a small butt, something I really like

What Girls Said 2

• No one cares about thigh gaps. The obsession over them is so annoying.

• Agreed girl!

• My friend has a slender body and has thigh gaps, people always comment on how pretty she looks in jeans.. eh but she has no butt, people like her legs bz of her thigh gap. But I look so Damn horrifying in jeans bz of my bigger hips and big thighs :/..

• You're young. You and your friend are still growing. Don't get too hung up on how other people look. It won't do you any good.

• Honestly tho who gives a damn. If people were that picky about thigh gaps then I don't know what to say.. it's just the dumbest thing to be stressed out about.