Have you already decided your unchangeable standards or preferences for a opposite sex appearance?

The title said all. For example, I cannot date a girl who has A cups or a guy who is shorter than 5'5 something like that!

And if so, what yours?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I don't think its fair that you have to nitpick on things about the opposite gender. Because you never know when you'll fall in love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Face, Face is important can't be ugly or average call me picky if you want. No one under 5'11 6 ft if we are being honest ( but if I like him willing to not be so picky) and no one with a high voice , I can't stand high voices on men, I like deep voices.

What Guys Said 23

• No fat woman (it's not hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Fat=you're too lazy to exercise, and you do not appreciate yourself as a person)
    You MUST have a sense of humor

If you can't pass those 2 things I can find out within 10 minutes of talking to you, there's no reason for us to be more than friends. Period.

• Well being fat don't alway mean that you aren't healthy tho. Some are naturally fat like some people who are naturally skinny. Don't be biased.
      You should do some research or it's not funny and I don't find any good senses of humor in your sentences and you 😜

• You just can say that you aren't attracted to fat girls.
      I myself is naturally skinny bur it doesn't mean I'm eating less than other people

• You are not naturally skinny. You just have a smaller body frame than someone of your weight class and age group. -_- You also take care of yourself.

You eat until you're full
      You get proper sleep
      You don't do "diets"
      You manage the amount of calories you eat

Don't get me wrong, we all have some kind of body fat in our body which is good in some situations. It's when you become obese that it's a problem.

Maybe I should clarify a bit more: No OBESE women. There, is that better?

• Not wanting to have kids will always be my number one dealbreaker. I have other dealbreakers that I MIGHT be willing to overlook, but I will never overlook this one.

• My only one is that I can not date someone who lives a terribly unhealthy life style or is really unfit and unhealthy.

• No fatties, no over 30s, no Muslims.

That's about it really. I'll fuck anyone who isn't one (or more) of those.

• Appearance in woman doesn't matter so as long as she has a fairly grand personality.
    A girl that makes me laugh is better than a girl wearing my favorite latex or steampunk costumes I see a lot of models in. All though even more so if she likes what I like.

• Mmmmm could you not pretend that you are not shallow or something
      I know you'd go for a hot looking girl over a fat girl

• Fat women can be hot too, not just slim girls. You get to know people first before you go for them.
      You don't just say "oh you're hot" and it's done, no wonder relationships end so quickly because their choice is poor.

Nope, not all of us are into temptation of a pretty little mask a cheating monster can hide behind of.
      Some cakes with fancy icing that taste like crap. Or the new drink with an unique bottle shape and cover and turns out to taste like someone spit in it.

Looks alone and personality is just another preference, we men aren't all alike.

• No puffiness at all I only find very petite girls attractive, lighter complexioned, shorter than me, very beautiful attractive face

• There are things that I greatly prefer but nothing is written in stone for me. The only insurmountable problem I have is with obesity. I don't think there's any way I could ever be attracted to a fat woman.

• No fat women (Goes to show she's not a responsible person, even for herself).
    Please be 18 or older.
    Hygiene or no deal - the last thing I want is to be getting close to a person with an awful stench.

• Yep. No plastic. Other than that, I like your looks because they're yours. Unfortunately for everyone else, I'm taken.

• I don't care to be so closed minded, I very much prefer to be easy to please.

It seems to me that a certain amount of self entitlement is required to start making demands in life.

• No, because that's outrageous.

• *No fatties
    *Pretty faces
    *Open minded

• Wait? People *decide* who/what they're attracted to now?

• Yeah

• When you realize your attraction. For example like oh I'm not attracted to fat girls

• "Realizing" is different than "deciding", methinks... And yes, i've already realized what i'm attracted to in a woman

• I want her sweet, kind, romantic and a bad girl in bed

• A girl who is too big. Not that it looks bad but it's unhealthy.

• D cups and up gross me out

• Not elderly, retarded, or under 18, and practices basic hygiene.

Yeah, I'm not picky.

• No fat old women.
    No fat and short females young or old.
    No women who can't have kids.

• No, not unless "I don't want to date her" counts.

• Yep - Not ugly, not fat, not older than me, not retarded, not under 18.

• Honestly I will take any girl near my age group who isn't obese.

And thats the problem... I am desperate, I have no standards... This is why I can't get a girl..

A guy with a million standards will get the girl, because the girl will always try to make him happy...

• Being overweight is an automatic Deal breaker.

• Lol.. these answers xare making me feel bad

• @February12 Don't care about all the haters so much! 😂

• No for appearance, except not being seriously fat.

What Girls Said 8

• 1. He has to respect me
    2. He has to care how I feel
    3. He has to offer me support in difficult times
    4. We have to be able to create a life that is sustainable, functional, drama free, moderately easy and secure
    5. He has to be a good father if we have kids later on
    6. He has to respect woman - not just me but also his mom, his aunt, his ex-girlfriends if applicable and people in general
    7. He has to approve of me for the most part - this does not mean agreeing with everything I do but I have to feel to some extent that I am completely accepted by him and don't have to worry about getting dumped any time soon

• I admit that I am pretty set in my ways when it comes to what I find attractive in the opposite sex's appearance.

• Look-wise, there's nothing that's a deal breaker for me. The only things I would never be able to handle in a person is if they were arrogant or have anger issues. Also, if they don't want kids then it's an automatic deal breaker. I'll never date a person who either dislikes kids or just never wants to have them.

• Well it isn't set in stone but I'm rarely if ever attracted to fat guys or very short guys... personality wise there's a lot of things I don't like and probably never will tolerate. Like too many to list

• See my point exactly. Didn't you post something saying that I criticize women's bodies all of the time. This is why. BOOM!!!

• What are your height preferences then?

• @alfonsosloan45 average height or a few inches taller but not super tall. I think ideally, between 5'9"-6'2", but the guys I'm attracted to are usually like 5'10"

• I've always dated tall guys, but that's only cause I'm 5'1. As for looks, i tend to go for the geeky guys. Guess its just how its been. I'm open minded though 😊 A good personality is always a winner

• I'm black but I prefer white guys , I dont a tall guy since I'm short to people.. a guy that's into gym and a guy that's funny! I love to laugh

• I have no cup a 😪

• For me, can't really date a guy who's overweight. I always prefer skinny guys.