Guys, do you find a girl less attractive when they have scars?

I have very sensitive, pale skin. One bad fall and it's like 'oh, looook there's a reminder!'
My pale skin doesn't help because the scars are purplish in colour and I feel so self conscious when I'm around people? Do guys find girls unattractive when they have scars?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• not really i mean how big are the scars? Obviously if its like your whole body is scared up from head to toe then okay you may have some issues there, but i'm guessing that's not the case and if it's not the case then don't worry about it i'm sure you look fine and guys really wouldn't mind.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm not gonna lie, I am more into her looks first, then personality type of guy, but they go side by side. So it depends where it is, I don't need to make her feel more insecure than she already is by staring at it a lot, but depending how she looks, scar's size, and the location of her scar, I don't see why not. Some battle scars on women looks sexy.

How big and where is yours located at?

• Scars are like a visual representation of a person's (physical) history. In a way they can be beatiful at worst they can be that flaw which makes the rest of the canvas shine.

• Depends on where.

• I've scars too
    Still girls says that they don't care
    So I think it's nothing you should worry about just make your personality more attractive 😉

• No, it doesn't bother me at all.

• I have to be positive by saying truth, i will not like her appearance bug that does not mean i hate her

• I don't mind scars anywhere but the face

• Lol. No. It does not matter.

• Depends. Do you have photos of your scars? Where are they located? I dont ask for myself as i believe i am not that shallow. But i dont doubt many guys would.

• Totally become invisible when the gal has a good attitude

• NO !!!

• If it was all over ur face then I might say that but otherwise they don't bother me

• No , it doesn't metter

• Nope, don't care. What I care about is physical fitness. I had an friends with benefits who was a 33 mother, and she had a c-section scar on her belly, but she also had a body of steel and visible abs. I thought she was sexy af.

• Nah I don't even care about scars in girls body.