Rate my body? Is it attractive or? (Picture)?

I'm not sure whether this clothing is decent, I still feel embarrassed about posting these pictures but I wanted to know others opinion. I was 70 kg back then and now I weight 53kg. I was rejected by the guy I loved, he said I look ugly and fat, then later I had some problem with my best friend and I ended up in hospital. All this sh*t happened bz of my weight. I'm happy with my body as it is now but this still seems a little fat so Do y'all think I should lose some weight? Or is it still attractive? My height is 5'6 and Currently my measurement is 37-23.5 -38 so will my waist line go down to 22 or 21 inches if I lose more weight plus will it also affect my hip and bust size?, Also how can I get rid of stretch mark? And how can I get rid of arm fat? . ( I'm not good when it comes to English, I'm sorry) .
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mnlymr&s=9

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is... What in the mother fuck is wrong with those men u got a perfect body they can go fuck themselves

Most Helpful Girl

• You look just fine! You're not fat by any means. Nice stomach and legs. Stretch marks/ cellulite can't totally be cured unless with surgery. However, there are ways to fade them such as certain toning up exercises and eating certain foods. Just look it up and you should find what you need. You don't need to lose anymore weight! Just tone up, and you'll be feeling amazing!

What Guys Said 16

• I think you could stand to lose a bit of stomach fat. But, if you want to know if your body is attractive, boobs and butt are pretty important, and you can't really see those in your pictures. All you can see is the stomach. And to me, the stomach is not particularly attractive, but it's not unattractive. Fat is my BIGGEST turn off, so if I'm saying it's not unattractive, you don't have a big fat problem.

But, to make it sexy, it could stand to lose a few pounds, I think, yeah. Oh, wow. And really great job on the weight loss! I think you could lose just a bit more. The stomach fat is usually the last to leave, so it's the hardest.

But oh yeah. I forgot about the boobs issue. Basically, you want to work out your pectoral muscles. I guess that helps them lift. The thing is, you have to lift heavy weight with low repetitions to build some mass. I guess that gives them some more lift and makes them look bigger.

You'll have to do some research on how to prevent boob loss. If it's something you're afraid of, then just don't try to lose more weight. I think you are at a very decent weight right now. You look like you've got pretty nice sized breasts, so even if you lost some weight on them, I think they'd still look great.

Here's something I found. www.livestrong.com/.../

www.fitnessmagazine.com/.../

• Yeah stomach fat! That's the problem! I'm just scared of the changes later.. what if I get a flat bust afterwards? A women really need them 😧 I'm gonna lose weight anyway!

• honey you need to eat some food you look horrible like that, it looks like your starving yourself

• I'm really happy to read this 😅 dunno why...

• go eat a lot have fun

• Yeah.. that's my favourite thing to do 😅 but I'm controlling myself haha

• I think great

• No way are you fat, that moron must be blind

• yes definitely attractive! don't worry :)

• Looks good.

• So no one else sees the picture editing in this?

• Picture editing? :/ why do you say that? :/

• A little thin for my taste, but otherwise attractive.

• Thin? What do u mean?

• You can't get rid of stretch marks they just fade, and don't love that guy because he's an idiot.

• 10 / 5

• sorry nothing came up!!

• Can only see the second one. Based on that image alone, i would say, smokin hot. Genuine answer.

• Thanks a lot sir ☺

• Dunno what happened, must upload again I think?

• The links just go to the website with random images. Not asking to get more photos, only to get a better idea and make sure my estimation is accurate.

• Well you did a very good job but still... It's an underscore body maybe because you have no curves on it

• I'm an hour glass, if you look at the second picture. But I'm fat and that's the problem, I'm gonna lose weight anyway..

• Very nice bod! Nothing to worry about

• You look nice. No need to worry.

• Bruh lose weight! No wonder!

• I've been thinking about that too :) thanks for the opinion !

What Girls Said 3

• You look fine to me. I wouldn't even worry. You're really at the low end of your healthy weight range so you should lose anymore.

Also fuck that guy who said you were fat.

• You can't really get rid of stretch marks. They will fade in time, which may help. I think you look fine, though! If you are happy with yourself, that is what matters.

• No, you look great great! You don't have to lose any more weight