Who do you think's hotter, Richard Dawkins or Stephen Hawking?

• Richard Dawkins
  • Stephen Hawking

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no way a sane person would think this i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...mage-20_1417534305221.jpg is hot.

• Typical disgusting ableist girl, proves what i say about females is true. Disgusting creature.

• This is why men with disabilities hate on women so much and commit rape and sexual assault, and as per usual all you can do is take the piss and ridicule, disabled people are entitled to equality as well.

• @TimeSplitters123 I doubt Hawking would ever be able to rape anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dawkins is an asshole,
    So Hawking

• It's not a question of how much you like them it's a question of who looks better LOL
      Besides, why's Dawkins an asshole?

• Closed minded means refusing to change your mind in spite of evidence. Gullibility means accepting things without evidence (i. e. that Stalin committed his crimes because he believed there was no god even though there is no evidence for that). You see if you want to establish a trend, pointing out individual examples doesn't count as evidence, you have to show a large data set and as you pointed out scientists AS A WHOLE are less likely to believe in religion than not is evidence that religion restrains free thought but if you are so closed minded that you can't (or are unwilling) to wrap your head around it, there's no point in me wasting my time here (and believing in a higher power doesn't mean you believe a religion) LOL and you call my arguments "warped" but it's pretty clear who's contorting information for his own benefit so if you're going to throw such accusations at me while blatantly doing it yourself there's not point in me wasting my time with you

DONE

• right back at you,

What Girls Said 4

• Stephen Hawking is a better man and an actually intelligent one that doesn't more than preach.

• Richard Dawkins.

• Neither one, since both of them are idiots.

• richy dawkinny-kins is bae

What Guys Said 3

• Im saying hawkings because DORKins is an abliest traitor, plus women are bound not to say Hawkings because of his disability.

• Richard Dawkins is my favorite intellectual. And yeah he's hotter.

• Richard Feynman got all the hot chicks.