Is my belly fat and live handles way too giant?

• Yes
  • So so
  • No
*love handles

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do cardio 5 times a week and stay under 1500 calories a day and it will disappear, easy peasy lemon squeasy.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not giant but you are carrying a bit of excess weight around your midsection, do you workout?

• Yeah I do, I am going to the fitness three times a week

• thanks for MHO

Your perfect date me

What Guys Said 18

• I'd vote 'B'

Your belly's fine and attractive alright but if you are concerned about it then some toning up should help :)

• I think it's so-so. Just a little more than I prefer. But I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

• Don't
    Change
    A
    Thing.

Perfect as you are.

• Yes, out of shape. Could be a fairly quick fix with intense cardio and eating clean tho

• not even chubby. it´s not super slim but totally fine in my opinion.

• No you're pretty normal

• You're fine.

• no your body looks good, don't worry :)

• No your belly is fine.. A little curvy is always good.. :-)

• I voted so so but not in a bad way love that there is more meat to hold onto so ur a 10 in my opinion

• You don't have GIANT belly but yea unfit

• I like... Don't change a thing

• That is not fat... that is a perfectly normal belly, a completely flat stomach is never healthy

• I fell in love with ure belly

• It's not too giant but honestly you'd better do Sth about it 😬

• Yo are looking sexy and lovely. :) everything is perfect so far.

• You just have child bearing hips. Guys I know like that a lot. Something to grab on to.

• Yes you have a gut.

What Girls Said 8

• Are you the girl we've told to go see a therapist or are you someone else?

• Someone else xD

• Then I'd just not worry about it. You're under 18 and your body is still growing and developing.

• You look good and as long as you eat a good varied diet, do a little exercise and don't abuse yourself (alcohol/drugs) then you will be just fine. And don't forget that everybody's body is different, you are what you are, enjoy it, embrace it and don't let the idiots get you down.

• no, not gigantic. I think it looks big in contrast to your small body frame, but it's not so big. You look rather small to have that tummy however, but maybe a size bigger in pants would make you look normal.

• You have a little pudge stored around your hips. But that's not a bad thing for everyone. You're curvy (& to me curvy is a GREAT thing!!).

I think you're beautiful. You should get a belly ring!!

• You look fine

• You look fine to me

• Belly fat and love handles aren't things you should accept, they're things you should work to get rid of. It's best to get in control of your body NOW when you're young, not wait until you're middle aged and your metabolism has slowed down and your belly has gotten even bigger. Exercise NOW, eat healthier NOW, so that when you get older you'll already be in control.

• So are you pregnant?