What height do guys like most?

I'm only 5'1 and the guy I like is 6'1. Do most guys that height prefer taller girls? What would be the smallest and tallest height you would date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'6" and I'm highly attracted to short women. The girl I'm currently seeing is only 5', and I think she's incredibly hot.

The odd thing is, I usually end up with short girls. It's not that I won't date tall girls, but tall girls won't give me the time of day. Short girls, though, really like me, mostly because I'm a really big guy and they feel like I can protect them. Either way, the height thing is weird, and it doesn't work the way you'd think, i. e. that tall women would love tall men.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think most don't care

What Guys Said 24

• I am 6' 3". I was always attracted to 5' 7" to 5' 10" .
    my ex wife is 5' 10"
    but the woman I am quickly falling in love with is 5' 2". I have dated 5' 1"
    I would not go lower then 5' 1" as it was a little awkward.

• Like 5'8 or up, long legs are hot

• Taller guys usually go for the shorties, most guys probably prefer shorter rather than taller on the scale.

• It's not big deal for me, since I'm tall

• I'm 6'5" myself, so really tall and I don't really have a preference. sure, a taller girl makes it a bit easier but it doesn't matter to me. my last crush was ~5'2"

• I like girls your height, I'm short myself.

• I don't mind dating taller girls (unless they're ridiculously tall in comparison), and petite girls do it for me too.

• Why do you have military time on your snapchat m8?

• i'm 6'2 and i don't care.

• I'm 5'8.

I'll be comfortable dating anyone from 5'0-5'8 personally.

• I'm 6 and I like my women tall.. 5'9 or more

• I'm 5'8 and I prefer women between 5' and 5'5

• Well i am 5'7 and interestingly enough i like girls my height (so 5-6 to 5-7)

• What does the guy you like think?

• 6'0", don't have a preference.

• im 6'6 and I prefer taller girls 5'5-6ft

• Doesn't matter.

• Your height wouldn't bother me. I like short girls

• Guys don't care about height. If date like 5' to line 5'9" which is like 95 percent of girls fit in that range.

• I'm a tall guy and I think that small girls are CUTE AND FINE

• My cut off point is a foot shorter which would be 5'3

• I'm 6'5. I prefer girls 5'8 and up, but it's just height, nothing you should worry about. If a girl has a nice face/body, the height won't matter much.

• Over-generalisation.

I cannot speak for others, but i like my height or shorter. Personal preference only and that does not mean taller women are unnattractive to me. Just less so by a small margin.

• I'm 6' 2' my shortest girlfriend was about 5' and the tallest was about 6'.

What Girls Said 8

• Every guy has different preferences.
    I think most would date girl of any height, as long as she's shorter than them. Of course there are some who'd date taller as well.

• I'm 5'3 and my husband is 6'3 which is funny because all the guys I was interested in before were 5'10 or shorter. Most were around 5'6

• I'm 5' 1" too, like my mum. I know my dad loved mum being petite. My little brother is 6' and a bit, like dad was. He loves petite girls too. You may come across my brother on here sometime. He's always about.

• I'm only 5ft and I've never had a relationship but I've never had a guy seem to be put off by my height or anything...

• I am 5'5" and my boyfriend is 6'5"... I don't think he cares at all.

• I'm 5'9 and i generally find that men prefer shorter girls

• I'm 5'9 so the shortest height I would date a guy would be 6'1 and the tallest would be 6'7

• Haha it dsnt matter... Im also 5'1 nd my boyfriend is 5'11 ... Nd we are in rltnshp frm 2 years... So hyt hrdly mttrs... ;)