Guys, do you prefer thin girls or curvier girls?

I'm not fat by any means, but i've got wider hips, thicker thighs and bigger boobs than all of my friends. Most guys I know seem to like all the really thin girls, rather than curvier girls. do guys prefer girls who have 25" waists, smaller hips and thinner thighs or curvier girls?

For reference my waist is 27" and I'm a B/C cup while most of my friends are around 25" waist and an A cup

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I would most likely go for the curvier girls. Because the more meat they have on them, the more of a true woman they're really are too me. Besides that point I will say that big booties on a curvy woman is a really big A+ in my book. Also, they seem to have the perfect sexy feminine personalities that really turns me on as well.

What Guys Said 17

• Thin, I mean stick like, my friends all skin girls I really like to 'lamp poles' I'm a very small built guy though so that's probably something to do with it.

Look up Lindsey Stirling that chick is 5'3 and like 120 probably and that's my definition of dreamgirl

• No. I don't like thin girls personally, this kind of body is perfect for me...

thevelvetrocket.files.wordpress.com/.../...irl.jpg

• You can still be curvy and thin. But yes I prefer your body type.

• I am a lover of big curves and big women. I adore big hips, big waists, a nice soft tummy and a big butt. All natural and cuvry really turns me on.

• no fatties, no exceptions.

• sounds fine, don't worry. curves on the right places are always welcome

• I literally don't care cause I need a lot more than sex 😶

• Woh, skinny, big boobs and big ass

Dang yea I prefer that

• curvier girls.

• I prefer a woman who works out and eats healthy

• Curvy over thin. But i don't mind thin

• I definitely prefer curves

• Not to sound perverted but u have the perfect build in my eyes

• In between girls

• Curvier always

• I tend to like the 'middle of the road' kind of girls. Ones who are not thin or toned, but where you can press a finger into their hip and not immediately hit bone.

• Muscular. Not a big fan of weaklings.