*ADVICE PLEASE*Is my look a good thing?

I dress a lot like Whitney Dean and Nancy Carter from Eastenders. I wear hoop earrings, chains, always have trainers on, wear tracksuits, if not leggings/ basketball shorts and I live in baggy tops, very basic minimal makeup (foundation, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, mascara and bronzer) and wear my hair either in a straight down, in a slicked back bun or ponytail. I've always been a tomboy and I've enjoyed dressing like this ever since I was about six, I feel comfertable in mens wear.
*ADVICE PLEASE*Is my look a good thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, they are. Your looks are fine!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Whitneys look more than Nancy usually, but I dress like both too haha.

What Guys Said 4

• i dont see any issue, if you are comfortable wearing clothes like that then so be it. I dont believe you need to follow a trend, just be comfortable and happy with what you wear :)

• If it's what you like to wear and represents you, go for it. Don't ask us hun :)

• i dont like it! tooo tom boyish for me

• I go with the 2nd pic ;)

What Girls Said 0