Let's play a weight guessing game?

I'm curious, actually. Since someone (I don't remember who) commented on one of my questions saying there's no such thing as carrying weight well.

You guess my weight (going by my profile picture, I'm not gonna obnoxiously re-post it here) and I'll tell you if you're high or low. You only get one guess, 'cause I'm not 100% I'm going to actually disclose my legitimate weight on here or not yet.

And in return, if you care (and have a full-bodied / torso picture) I'll guess yours.

But this is mostly just to quench my curiosity in how others perceive me. Like, I know I'm fat / chubby. That's... old news. I'm looking for numbers.

Despite what that one person said, I've been told I carry my weight well.

(also thank god 24hrs has finally passed for one of my questions I've been waiting like 4 hours to ask this question 😒 gag)

Most Helpful Guy

• 185? Whaaaaaa? Nawwwwww. Did you weigh yourself with a 30 pound bag on your back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body shape is similar to mine except I have bigger boobs and a smaller tummy. So Im guessing 185?

• You can't even see my boobs, I'm wearing a bunched up baggy sweatshirt.

You're right tho, they're only a C cup. 😭 they're average

• Aww sorry Red Arrow. Lol I tried 😔

• Thanks for MHo

What Guys Said 12

• I read through the comments and I seriously have a hard time believing that at 5'1" that sexy body weighs 185! I would've guessed somewhere around 130. 140 at absolute max! U look very good by the way. Yes slightly chubby. But only a little bit. And for me that's way better than someone too skinny

• Hahah better believe it! thanks

• Hard time but I do believe u lol u have no reason to lie here so I have no choice but to believe u lol

• I have seen your weight and am surprised I was going to say 135/140.
    Here is me - I haven't weighed myself since Christmas so probably have 5/10 extra Christmas lbs
    http://imgur.com/iFXdu1e

• eYeah, I've been told I carry it well. :)

Gosh, if I had to guess going by what I know of some of my guy friends weights, I'd say maybe the 170 range? I feel like that MIGHT be too high.

I don't know, I have a manager who is 6'4 and 212lbs but he doesn't look like he'd weigh that much.

• I was just coming back to say that no matter what your numbers are - I always thought you looked beautiful.
      As regards myself I am a bit surprised myself - I thought I was normally around the 160 mark but before Christmas I was down to 146 and that seemed normal to me - I am around 5'8.5 so maybe that is why the number quite low.

• 132 lbs

• How the hell are you 185! ?

• 69 pounds

• 82 Kg? Pls dun judge meh >.<

• 119 lbs

• How tall are you?

• About 80 kg

• depends on how tall you are, I'll say 123 lbs

• 85 kg?

• Too high, but just barely.

• Yep, that's why I said you were just barely too high on your guess and then for some reason you went all the way down to the 170 range lol

• 😂😂

• Can't possibly guess without some information to go on.

• ... sooo... whatcha need?

• You posted one image. One image from a pretty poor quality camera and with bad lighting. I guessed as best i could with what little information i had. You looked reasonably attractive but with not much to work with, my guess was more or less a stab in the dark.

• And taking a look at the photo again... you still dont really look that heavy. My sister is only a little heavier than you and she is bigger than you.

What Girls Said 8

• I have no idea how much you weight. Depends on your height. I am chubby also and I carry mine well I have always been told, but I'm tall as fuck. If I wasn't then I'm sure I wouldn't carry it as well. Lol. In your profile pic, looks to me like you carry it just fine. I don't even think you are that chubby to be honest :)

• How tall are you?
    Think I read you're short so like 10 and a half stone maybe? I remember you had big boobs which are probably like half a stone themselves lol
    You've a similar body to me except I don't have the boobies :p

• I'm so not playing this game! Too scary lol!

• Hahah it was fun and interesting to see what people assumed that's for sure. Cause I know I carry my weight well, so I knew there would be a very low chance of someone guessing it right. :p

The guesses were actually pretty flattering lol

• That's awesome

• I'll guess what I originally thought. Between 140-150. I know I'm wrong tho.

• I was thinking 140-150 but I'm terrible at judging weight

• 80 kg? :)

• I'm going to guess that you weigh roughly fifteen cats.

• The 140-150 range?