Which sister do you think is more prettier?

She's in the dark red dress and I'm in the bedazzled dress.
sister has been acting conceited lately. Saying she's the hotter sister, she's so curvy (she's overweight), that she looks better in clothes than I do, people like her better, and she dresses showing a lot of skin and says i have boring style. I don't care what she thinks about me, i blame her idols. Kim, Kourtney, Kylie, Kendall and Miley Cyrus. She watches their show a lot and wears their clothes. I usually say nothing when she tells me these things. I just want an opinion because mostly people tell me that I'm beautiful more than my sister. I love my sister and hate that she's becoming vain. You can say both us are ugly i don't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are looking cute and beautiful :)

Most Helpful Girl

• U look better and I like ur style more

What Guys Said 20

• The girl in the bedazzled dress looks much better than the one in the maroon dress. But, that's just my opinion. You're likely going to run into some men that think she's hotter than you, but in my opinion, that's not true.

When I look at the two of you, I think nearly polar opposites. You seem like a very sweet, shy, caring woman that is someone a man would want to be with long-term. I look at your sister and think 'she'd be fun for tonight'. Not that you DON'T look like you'd be fun for tonight, but you look more like someone I'd have fun with the next night, and the next night, etc.

Hope that helps.

• 1. Not meaning to compare but both of you are beautiful
    2. What I like best about you is you stay closer to natural while she emphasizes on strong make up reason being why she thinks she's prettier
    3. People tend to notice faster someone with a load of make up on them because it's meant to do just that :)
    4. Make up or not my eyes find you more attractive :)

• The one on the right.

• The dresses are fine. You have a cuter face.

• For starters NEITHER of you are ugly, you are both quite pretty. I love the hint of your dimples in your smile. I am a sucker for dimples, so love your look.

Both of you look super sexy. I love how each of your dresses look.

If I were in a bar and could only pick one of you, it would be you. You are super cute, super sexy and wow hot!

• The one in the red dress is like a 5 maybe. Abd knowing that her idols ask the kardashians she is now a 2/10. Those people should not be idolized. They are scum

• To me you look better than your sister.

• I think the one on the left is more attractive. No bullshit.

• I like the one on the left more

• No, not at all

• None is lol

• I would say both sisters are looking beautiful and good. And there is no doubt in it. It's like you are asking which one of your eyes are looking good. Both are same looking. :)

• The left girl

• The left one

• I can't tell left to right. What color dress is the pretty one?

• Silver dress.. I like her hair, smile, and eyes just a bit better

• U both look good I like beddazeld though

• both. to rate yourself against your sister is shitty.

• I don't think my sister is ugly. To be fair i get called ugly more than she does.

• You can. You're just wrong

• Sibling rivalry happens all the time - nothing really wrong with it. Besides, it sounds like the sister is being shitty to the OP, so I think it'll be funny for her to shove this in her sister's face since most of the guys here are telling the OP she's better looking. :)

• They're both ugly...

• Left one is obviously better, right has too much makeupwhich equals too much insecurities

• Neither of you are hot

• You by far. Super cute

What Girls Said 4

• To me, you look slightly better, though you're both about the same and I think you're probably roughly the same weight too.

• Left. I prefer your make-up as it is more subtle, the hair style as it looks more casual and the dress style although I would personally prefer something less bedazzled.

• The one in the red

• You look better than your sister.
    Um, yeah.

:\