Who do guys stare at?

Last year my friend and I were walking to the bus stop and she told me while we were walking that group of guys that had walked by had all looked at me. I didn't even notice because I don't look at people when I walk, I just look straight ahead, or at the ground. That same friend tells me that I'm ugly joking around but it actually gets to me. When I look in the mirror I'm so self concious, I feel ugly, I have acne but not noticable (people have told me how I have clear skin? WTF lol) but to me it stands out A LOT. I'm not asking this question to sound shallow, I'm genuinely curious. I hate when guys stare at me, I feel like they're seeing all my flaws and it sucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I second @timbergag. If the guys don't have a "ugh" face when staring at u then they for sure think ur hot! And u should tell ur friend to stop saying ur ugly. That' it's mean and even tho u know she's joking it still hurts and bothers u. If she's a real friend she'll understand and stop

What Guys Said 9

• I think you are taking it the wrong way... the guys stare because they find you attractive. I don't know too many guys that look at woman and start rhyming off their flaws. It is the other way around.

• I glance first, then if something catches my eye I look harder.

If there is something wrong I will look;

OR

If they are good looking I look harder.

So if I were staring at you, you have to decide for which reason.

• I tend to stare either at the prettiest or the ugliest person around. If you're not grotesquely disfigured, then if I stared at you, it means you're the prettiest thing.

Do the guys have a "WTF?" expression on their faces? No? They like you.

• in 99% of the cases I look because I think she's attractive.

and sounds like your "friend" is jealous...

• I don't see why a "friend" would call you ugly, she sounds jealous to me.

• when I look at a girl for a decent amount of time it means she's cute

• I stare at girls who I think are attractive

• if we could see a pic, it might help! But Their either staring at you bc you look weird, lol or gorgeous. Im guessing it's the ladder

• Guys rarely stare at a girl who is not attractive. That is all i will say.

What Girls Said 0