What is considered "Tall" for Women in your Country/Area?

For example I live in Australia and I'd consider tall for a women to be 5'10 & up.

Also, when your out in public do you see many tall people?

I'm doing a paper on Human Height around the world & although I can't really use the information I get from you guys because it's not official, I'd like to see the variations.

Cheeeeers 👍

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Here in France, Paris the average height for women is 1m62/1m63. I'm 1m68 so although I don't feel super tall, I'm definitely in the taller side, I'm usually among the tallest in my friends circle. But what would be considered tall I think it's 1m72 and up.
    In my country I'm also above average. 1m68 and up would be tall. I think the average is like 1m64.

What Guys Said 6

• I pretty much agree with you on what is "tall" for a girl. A few generations ago 5' 8" would have definitely been considered tall for a girl, but not really anymore. I agree that 5' 10" and above is tall today. I think tall girls look so great.

• 5'8 and above.

• Yeah, 5'10 and up

• Tall chicks are not and like 5'11 and up

• India - 5'5 is considered average for women. 5'9 is considered tall.
    its rare to see anyone woman over 5'10

• Yeah I'd say about 5'9 and up is tall for a woman.

When I'm out in public I might see two tall people? It depends on the area. In really public areas of course I see more tall people.

I live in the USA by the way.

• How often do you think you would see women 6ft + ?

• Thanks for your answer :)

• You're welcome.

What Girls Said 6

• Most women here are around 5'7,5'8 and 5'9 so yeah 5'10 gets close to tall, but I know a lot of women who are 5'11 and up. It also depends where you live, here in the north most women are 5'9 or so.

• Where are you from?

• Most girls are 5'10 - 5'11?

• Around 175 180 cm I think yes.

• Average height in Pakistan for a girl is 5 4"..

• I think that's about average here, in Wisconsin.

• Near me, 5'5 and up is considered tall.

• I live in Germany and I know many girls who are 6'2''

• I'm 5'6 and I'm 16 but mostly all girls my age in High school are 5'4 I get so self conscious