Do you think Kim Kardashian is Drop Dead Gorgeous?

0|0
19|37

Most Helpful Guy

• She's attractive to a lot of guys. I don't know... I'm not going to say she's ugly. She was attractive before all that plastic surgery, though.

She's been "designed" and "built" to be "hot" by most 20 - 45 year old straight men. She's had a LOT of plastic surgery, so it's not real, though, and I have to wonder if she's happy.

Morally, she's not something I'm into at all, so in that caveat where if she was single and I met her fairly often to get to know her... I doubt I'd ever go out with her. I'm sure a lot of guys would. I don't think I'd ever really hang out with her.

Supposedly, I've heard she's got a good "work ethic" and yes, makeup can be a real career. Being an assistant (supposedly what she was doing before the fame...) she was good at it. She put in a lot of genuine work. Fame, and influence, to a degree, can be a real job. For what she is, while I don't agree with it, she's developed into this influential person (for better or worse, people could fill books on whether it's healthy or morally successful, and there's power and influence. She can choose to use it for good or bad, but it's a talent to be good at that.

So I'm not going to talk about how she's "talentless" or "worthless" or whatever. Just, not my type as far as dating, and a lot of that does kind of effect how I see a person.

There are plenty of talented, hardworking people who don't get the opportunities she's had. But the hard work pushed her into what she (or Kris) wanted, and for better or worse, that's what we have.

I prefer a girl who is naturally beautiful. I can understand heels (to a point), and I get makeup (it can really help)... but while I want a woman who wants to look great (as a result of having confidence) and put some effort into it (hopefully I'd keep doing the same), there's a limit.

It becomes a point where everyone has to wonder... how much is "doing it for confidence and health" vs doing it because of obsession?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• I find her a bit plastic to be honest

3|1
    0|0
  • vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Not "drop dead gorgeous" better looking than a lot girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah
    filler

0|0
    1|0
  • No. Just... no. Never, she never was, never will be, just NO.

0|2
    0|0
  • Used to but not really anymore.. Still find her extremely hot though. Mmm that ass.. ok I'll shush now lol

2|0
    0|0
  • No way not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • gorgeous? damn straight. drop dead gorgeous? debatable.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, she's not ugly, just not appealing to me. And her ass is gross.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think she's Throw Up Gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, she never has been "drop dead gorgeous" at all. She's not hideous but she just doesn't look remotely as good as people make her out to be, worse now that she's getting fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, bitch got a gash wider than the grand Canyon and had more dicks in her than Richard Simmons.

0|0
    1|0
  • no i never found her attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest!! She's big, annoying, hair back tight like the trunchbull, she's getting Kanye west's dick, I'd rather fuck your average girl next door.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something like that, LOL!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No but she isn't hideous by the same token.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really... gorgeous to me implies she is a good person too... not just the surface.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. She's pretty but she wears like 5 lbs of makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe drop dead ugly. Yeah, I would agree with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't consider a plastic face attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope definitely not... she's okay, definitely not ugly but also not more

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not

0|0
    0|0
  • She never did it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all I think she's a whore

0|0
    0|0
  • hhahahahaha no

0|0
    0|0
  • I just think she's a size queen and fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive... Ass looks like a poopy diaper though

0|0
    0|0
  • no, khloe is hotter... nicer/curvier body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type I'm afraid, she looks pretty tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • more like drop dead ugly gypsy trash plastic queer

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• She use to be, but she went way too far with plastic surgery.

kimkardasshian.com/.../...Fashion-Week-Miami-6.jpg
    (Kim 2007)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't know what the appeal with her is

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't find her attractive at all. I thought she was alright... until I realized how photoshopped all her photos are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? No. I don't really see what the big deal is with her..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to women, but I'm just giving my opinion of her.

She's all fake.
    Ahem, plastic surgery much?
    That's what fame does to you. It messes you up.
    I still don't believe how she's famous. Well, I know HOW, but it's ridiculous..
    All she did was date, marry and give unusual names to her kids, making it seem like they are better than everyone else. Show-offs..

0|0
    0|0
  • She must be sexy or else she wouldn't have people fascinated about her family and lifestyle

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh noo, most of her is fake

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHA!
    Hell, no.

:\

0|1
    0|0
  • She is ugly bitch who can't sell her body so she is lying

0|0
    1|0
  • Not at all.

She's overweight, ugly, and her butt is clearly fake.

0|0
    1|0
  • Naaahhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Before she got plastic surgery, yes. Now her face looks all stretched out and weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim k is very pretty. Many people trying to say she isn't because of how much makeup she wears but she is still pretty. Even without the makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half her body is basically silicone at this point. Plus she has a dreadful personality that does affect my perception of her physical appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • no she looks fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the No.

0|2
    0|0