How attractive is this picture of this girl?

Do I look attractive in this picture?

• Yes you look attractive in this picture
  • No you don't look so good in this picture

Most Helpful Guy

• this is what i see in your picture. and sorry but im going to try to judge your personality, so dont get upset if i get it wrong
    in looks i see someone who is very beautiful. with warm caring eyes. someone who is very intelligent but in in some ways shy and conservative. your heart is for the most part is an open book but not very many people have taken the time to read.
    if this is the case dont be to hard on you self you are a wonderful person and one day someone will open that book and cherish with all there heart

• Wow... how did you see all that in a picture?

• Yes you can add to it, I don't mind🐱 if it's very accurate I'll tell you so

• i feel the person you are looking for is someone you over looked or missed in passed. he was someone who eather dressed or hug around with people so you never gave him a though. with you being better in school that him you really never had any classes with him. he also had tried to talk to you but were reading a book and never looked up to agnolage him so he always looked at you from a fare. if you can find this person he is the kindred spirit your after
      i know this might sound confusing but this what i see and feel

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a uniqueness to you. I like it.

What Guys Said 48

• Fuck, son. Gorgeous. Your eyes are stunning, your hair color is divine, and I'm diggin those freckles!!

• You have good facial and eye structure.

• i don't get it in the questions you ask us how attractive is this girl as in she is not you, but then in the polls you admit she is you. Anyways I think you're attractive yes kinda cute too ^_^ :3 I'd kiss you just to teach your morgan freeman birth marks a lesson ;)

• My morgan Freeman birthmark!! Whahahahha! 😂🙈😂😸😂😂🙈 that's a new one.

Yeah sorry about the confusion🙈 it is me.

• Meet Mr. sexy original then ;P I don't call them freckles I just call them Morgan Freeman birthmarks.

• I think you look very beautiful

• You certainly look attractive! Don't forget that no one is perfect... get a nice smile on your face and you'll see the guys smile back :D

• That eyes are eating me ALIVE

• Hahaha😂🙈😊 I hope they're being gentle, as gentle as eyes can be when they eat someone alive

• extremely attractive
    Her freckles are beautiful
    Gorgeous eyes
    Perfect lips
    She's going to be someones adorable beauty queen
    They will have a nice little family
    and her kids will also be beautiful

• That's so sweet 😊 I hope I'll be someone's queen one day amd have cute babies. That made me smile

• someone asked about it here the other day.

hell when you google images "freckles" all the fake ones come up. lol

• @orphan I only recently accepted my freckles. I used to cover them up completely

• She is beautiful , attractive, lovely and has a cute blue eyes. She can be like a Princess, if she wants to. She has some marks on her face by the way it's I think a temporary mark. This will go away. Nothing to worry. Whoever you are; you are looking 100% beautiful and pretty. :)

• yup... like the freckles!

• Yeah, I like this picture more than your profile one.

• 1. Great eyes.
    2. Great face.
    3. Let your hair down, okay?

• pretty face with beautiful eyes, I like it 👍

• Very nice

• You look very cute. :)
    And if your avi is of you, you look amazing. ;)

• Absolutely gorgeous, I love the freckles!

• gorgeous eyes!

• love her eyes

• You have a pretty face.

• Seems that all women are attractive here, all women here have beautiful eyes. You're Pretty.

• Very much so

• Yeah! Love through freckles and eyes

• It is a very attractive picture.

The girl looks alright as well.

• How can you look bad? You are attractive!

• Cute, almost doll like.

• Yes gorgeous eyes. I woukd ask you out in a heart beat.

• Oh my gorgeous! You look amazing!

• Love freckles <3

• She's clearly attractive. I wouldn't worry much. The freckles make her look cute.

• Very nice, you look like Lindsay Lohan when she looked nice

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 8

• Your eyes are mesmerizing :) You have a very beautiful face and I know a special person's heart will race whenever they look at you and know that you are the one. You're beautiful and photogenic, and that is a very good closeup :)

• You look nice! Your eyes are incredible. You should maybe consider dying your hair black or really dark brown- it would look gorgeous.

• Your eyes 😍😍😍

• Not exaggeration but I feel a model vibe

• Wow 😨 really?

• Yeah, I turned 22 in December 😊. And yes I'm really from South Africa, so is Thandi newton, but I guess she's less famous than Charlize

• Well, you're young looking. I'm very serious, have you thought about the modeling career?

I know her too, she looks older than Charlize tho but she's also pretty. Beautiful place to be apparently haha

• You look really pretty in that photo :)

• Wow Is she a celebrity?

• She doesn't look so good

• I wish I had your eyes😍😍