Does this puberty evolution shock you?

When I was scrolling through the pictures on my mother's phone, I stumbled across a picture my brother took for me back when I was 10 years old πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So after comparing my recent pictures to this one, I was both shocked and proud πŸ˜‚
Does this puberty evolution shock you?

@thatweirdone_ better than yours ;D 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• ThankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU for wearing clothes that actually fit.

CLOTHES THAT FIT.

<3 <3 <3 <3

What brand is that jacket? It's sick. Love it.

My husband has super broad shoulders and a tiny waist. He actually wishes he was more straight-up-and-down, so he could wear that kind of stuff more. And those ultra thin Korean suits. He loves those, but he just has too much v-taper to wear them.

• Oh that jacket wasn't bought at an ordinary store 😂 I really love that outfit too.

I tend to revolve more around a more tighter form of clothing style (my chinos are skinny fit), the coat looks stunning when zipped up as it shows the prominent V body shape, the one you see here is just loose.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 5

• You did good, look pretty similar though. Do this again when you are on your mid twenties or in your thirties. You'll probably notice more change there.

• Mind sharing where you got that swag jacket?

• I got it from SuZhou, a city in China. I had to travel pretty far for that 😂

• Why would that shock anyone? You kinda look the same...

• Is that Porsche in the pic?

• I am sorry but you look same. Espically all Asians looks same.(yeah it is kind a racist but sorry)