What do you honestly think of my body?

Guys - would you be likely to date a girl with this kinda body? Or is it too bad?
What do you honestly think of my body?

• Not very good
  • Its okay
  • Great
I've started working out and maybe by the end of June I will post new pictures of my progress. Thanks for the honest answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you have an attractive physique, well toned but I would say the abdomen, stomach area little bit of work, I mean it's not bad right now, but if you could tone that area also it will only increase your attractiveness.

• As far as me dating a woman is concerned. That will never happen, I never want to date.

• Good luck then, young lady!

• Thank you:)

Most Helpful Girl

• You would look pretty good if you toned up, added muscle to your legs to balance out, and did squats to make your butt perkier. You have really good potential

• Thank you! ❤️

• Yeah you would have a REALLY nice ass if you worked out a little. :) you've got the genetics lol

What Guys Said 32

• You look great! Dont look like you need to loose any weight at all

• What's wrong. With it. I would date you.

• You look healthy enough.

• You look great :D.

• Not my style but still a nice build.

• You're under 18 so I'm not rating you or anything but there's nothing wrong with your body at all.

• I would date

• You look really great in those pictures. If there was a woman like you out in the world who's looking to date someone, then I would not hesitate to be your volunteer. By the way you do have a great butt as well.

• Try and look up "anterior pelvic tilt" on google and how to fix it. I'm sorry to point this out to you, but it looks like you have it. Good luck :)

• Yeah I've been to the doctor, and they told me that, I was born with it, and can get a operation when I turn 18, but I dont want that cause it has bad side effects

• I'm sorry to hear. I'm struggling with it myself, sigh. Is surgery needed? can't you just do corrective exercises?

• No its not needed, It doesn't cause me any pain, Its just the look of it

• U have a good figure

• Well I think you're hot, so yeah, I'd date a girl with that body.

• Would I date a girl with your type of body, sure! You have a ok body.

• You are unneccasary fat on your stomach..

• Thats what cake did to me hahh

• I really like it!

• you are built very sexy !!!
    Simply beautiful curvy figure
    Wonderful shape
    I would have a tough time saying no to you

• I hope you could say no to her cause she's not even 18 so you're at least 3 times her age :p (sorry for bad english)

• @FrenchEmma True ^^ Haha

• @FrenchEmma you are right.
      I didn't say I would.
      She just looks much older, making it difficult

• The side and front pose is really nice and feminine

• You look cute to me.

• You'd get the dick.

• I'd date you and ____ you but... we should work out together and both get sexy abs

• It's very good, but working those buns and thighs would make them look better. Gives a better shape

• You got a nice body and yes I would likely date that kind of body.

• how old are you

• Yeah sure..
    Nice curvy body

• Likely to date 😳 I love to 😅

• Thank you. Its cool to see guys being ok with this kinda body, cos many girls who are like this or even skinnier thinks that they aren't good enough

• Woow nice ass :)

• It's good and sexy. :)

• You look fine and focus on the important things in life and yourself.

• Sure I would date a girl with this body. Nothing wrong with it

Mine needs work. What's your honest opinion? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1862576-are-these-speedos-ok-for-swimming-laps

• My opinion i would say lose a tiny bit on the back end, but NOTHING ELSE.

The rest of your body is damn fine. Belly, legs, chest (black is not great for determining size) and arms are smokin'! Dont lose anything anywhere else. Keep the rest of your body exactly as it is. Just your bum.

:D

• Yup! Thats what Im working on, thank you:)

• Super sexxyyyyy

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 5

• Your body is great, the only thing I'm really bothered by is your posture 😅😅 it's too arched... I used to stand like that as well until a yoga teacher told me my posture was horrible 😂😂 and it was gonna give me really bad back pains later on... The butt does look bigger when standing like that but makes the stomach stick out even to people who are actually skinny, like you. And also damages your back as well.

• Thank you, about the posture its not on purpose, I've been to the doctor and they said my spine isn't straight, only an operation could fix that, so yeah. Not sticking anything out just relaxing 😜 And my stomach, yeah I need to stop eating a lot of cake haha

• I personally like your body, there's no problem as I said but if you do the sport exercise regularly, you will reach excellent-shaped body. Nice :)

• Thank you, Im working on it:)

• Fat but natural great!

• You have a nice body, not too skinny not too chubby

• Its ok. Just get rid of the tummy pudge (although some guys like that) and tone up the booty