I feel like I'm not physically attractive, how can I be better looking?

I feel like I'm a bit overweight, my face looks ugly and I just have no confidence at all because of that, so how can I be better looking? Please help and be completely honest!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweet face. People tend to see themselves of lower attractiveness than they really are. You can try changing a few things with your look if you want. Just make changes towards what you still feel comfortable and enjoy. Sometimes trying different makeup, changing your hairstyle, etc. can help with your confidence in how you look. You might find some other things you like.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're actually pretty
    Come we go cry in the corner because I know how you feel too
    I'll get the pizza

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 6

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with you! I think what might be happening is you feel self-conscious so when you are meeting people, they can sense that. It can be hard to feel beautiful in a world where everyone seems to be an expert in make up and fashion. But you're not ugly at all!

• Makeup, treating yourself to special treatment (facial/massage/etc.) Get your nails done, where high heels, dress up, excersize, go on a diet, try a new hairstyle or hair color, get a tattoo (not for everybody), or look at pictures of ugly girls for a quick confidence boost. Look but your not ugly, your really pretty

• You're face is DEFINITELY NOT UGLY. It is pretty :) Once you change your attitude towards yourself, you will feel soooo much better. I used to be really insecure and think that I was ugly, but I learned to embrace who I am. It is more a mental issue, not a physical issue.

• Girl you better work that beautiful face!

• I have the same problem and i struggle with my self confidence because of it. but now I'm dieting a lot to lose weight and look better
    you're cute by the way :)

• Make up, better hair style, and a pretty smile :)