Are Tights on a guy a good look for the gym?

I think society can agree that generally speaking, a fit girl with a nice butt looks amazing in workout tights. It does the same thing a body hugging dress would do, which is show off all the curves and with less fabric getting in the way, but they are also like a second skin, super comfortable, and a heck of a lot easier to workout in. Is the same true for guys. Are guys cool with the what guys are calling "male compression pants," or seeing them on another guy working out with you in the gym? Ladies, do you like the compression pant look on a guy? Just curious?

Most Helpful Guy

• I could care less what another dude wears to the gym. I guess if they worked hard for the body they got they should be allowed to show it off with whatever clothes they want

What Guys Said 12

• I think they are gay as fuck! What the fuck do you need to wear that for? They are totally L. A. M. E!! LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!! Only show boats need to wear that shit!

• We'd all look like we were smuggling plums. Yikes😱

• This is the 21st Century and anyone can wear anything. It's NOT gay, only people living in the past think that, and what is wrong with being gay anyway?
    When there is snow on the ground, I wear tights all the time, as I have arthritic knees and tights keep them warm and less painful.

• I did not mention anything about them, "being gay." My comparison merely stated that they are something that girls have been known to wear which is absolutely true, and now guys are wearing them.

• I was referring to the guys comments underneath mine, not yours. I apologise for the confusion.

• The pictures your showing are not at all what we look like in the gym. I actually look pretty darn good with nike tights at the gym lol.

• You took the ugliest pictures off the internet. Come on now, you ever see kevin hart. He's always wearing tights to the gym and girls are all over him. I had a couple girls actually flirt with me due to my gym style in tights. I don't know wtf your talking about.

• I mean they are tights, or compression pants, and the one guy up top was clearly at a gym meaning, that is what he wore and that is what you would see if you were at his gym. I don't know how else to show a man wearing the tights/pants that would make him look better or worse. That's subjective, hence the question.

• They're fine

• No. Shorts for guys.

• Actually it looks like its the new trend , but oooooooooooooooffffffffffff I hate coz iam used to see hot sexy girls with perfect butt and belly wearing tights BUT A GUY WEARING TIGHTS thats horrible

• Gay guys and women can WEAR IT, but not straight guys.

• Nope.

• Yeah they look fine to me.

• Noooooo don't do it, wear compression shorts with shorts or sweats over top

• no not at all

What Girls Said 3

• Must be well awkward getting a boner in that...

• I love it honestly

• No please no