Why are people so obsessed with big bum's and thighs? I don't get it?

I know we all have personal prefrences but for some reason it seem's like about 90% of the population is obsessed with having a huge bum now and thick thighs. I personally like to keep myself small and have a small bum that doesn't stick out, same with my thighs. I think it's cute to be tiny. I have nothing against girl's who want a bigger bum or are bigger, but i feel like there is no love for tiny girls now? We get laughed at for being small and i just think it's rather rude.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• My girlfriend weighs about 105, has a tiny behind and slender thighs and I absolutely LOVE the way she looks. I think some guys think they are supposed to like big butts just because there is a song about big butts and no song about little butts.

• I am and will always continue to be in favor of women with smaller frames and nice little bums.

As you say... no disrespect, it is just a preference.

No one should laugh at anyone for their size. That is just insensitive!

• it's just fashionable atm it will change.

people at the top of the media/fashion decide what's going to be fashionable and then everyone jumps on board.

• I have no idea. I don't like big butts at all. I prefer girls like you

• Simple answer, its hot to have a full substantial women by your side

• As long as your curves show. I dated a girl who was 110. She was really tiny, but her curves were visible which was really attractive. She still had buns and thighs I could grab on to.

So as long as you still have that natural curve women have then you're great, even for small girls 😊

• Because sexual attraction!

• They are not. It's the media.

• I like tiny women with bubble butts.

• See, I'm very into girls thighs. I love all types of thighs, with thigh gaps, with out thigh gaps. Thick medium or thin. It's just how you girls keep your thighs very silky soft and how you girls keep them toned and how you girls showing them off

• Why are woman obsessed with height?

• Everyone is obsessed with height. not just women.

• You keep on being who you are regardless what other may think.

• Big bums and thighs have always been a thing but in my generation there have always been a lot of guys who like thin women.

• Why are women obsessed with black men and their dicks?

What Girls Said 7

• I don t know girl.
    media always make in vogue a certain body type then shift to another one.
    It's whatever really

• Because we look awesome! :P (But smaller girls look great too, I guess now it's just time for other girls to get some appreciation.)

• I'm obssesed because I have them 😂😂 legit my thighs don't shrink. I've been doing gym for a long time and everything else shrank but not my thighs

• It looks good to have it bigger , same with boobs. Horny guys go gaga over them in porn.

• No it doesn't lol.. and who care's what guy's like wtf.

• Then dont come crying here for fucking attention like nobidy gives you any. You are so fucking insecure.

• It isn't really trending, curves have always been considered sexy.

• I've noticed the same! I'm tall with not so many curves myself hahah

• Maybe you just keep meeting the wrong guys. Because I know plenty of women who are petite and are getting guys. Maybe they don't find your face attractive? Don't take it the wrong way but guys usually look at the face first. But some guys want a perfect woman when we all know that a perfect woman does not exist

• I like girls lol..

• also this doesn't have anything to do with boys or girls, i'm just wondering why people are so obsessed with fat bums now.. not what people like..