Which girl looks better?

Which girl looks better?
1. Has a very attractive face, has an amazing body, good sized boobs, perky boobs, but has short hair.

2. has attractive face, has a very skinny body, with very small boobs and no figure, but has very long hair

• Sexy short haired girl
    63% (36)63% (53)63% (89)Vote
  • Skinny long haired girl
    37% (21)37% (31)37% (52)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote A, the short haired woman. She is the one that looks the best and plus her hairstyle is just perfect for her face. She is very very attractive too.

However this is only my opinion and yes I find short, Boy cut hair on women very appealing and attractive. Yes I only find short hair, Boy cut hair attractive on women, " "ONLY" is an important term here.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, the long haired girl is waaaaaay too skinny. I'm sorry. :( The short haired girl looks more healthy. People are just choosing the long haired girl because she has long hair, and according to guys short hair is asscioated with masculinity. So. There's that.

2|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 26

• I'd like a hybrid: From neck down girl #1. From neck up girl #2.

1|2
    0|0
  • Long haired girl, of course, no comparison.

1|0
    1|0
  • Ehhh neither lol. I don't find B attractive at all, however, i think A could be really attractive if she had longer hair--or at least a better hairstyle.

1|0
    1|0
  • There is no better. They are too similar in physical traits. They are equally attractive. Maybe the first one a little more. Would come down to personality

0|0
    0|0
  • If the first girl had long hair I'd think she's the more attractive girl but I'm just not attracted to short haired girls at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn I don't usually like short hair on girls but damn that girl is gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair not close. If short hair girl grows it out, then she's the winner

0|0
    1|0
  • Both attractive but B has something more special

1|1
    1|0
  • You see 'no figure', but every skinny girl I've been with is always packing curves, they're just more slight than others. I voted girl 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Too bad the first girl has short hair and is grungy. Like the big hole earrings.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first girl no contest.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm choosing number 2. The hair doesn't mean shit, hair always grows back so whatever. Body wise they're both mad hot in my opinion but I just have a thing for skinny girls

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd girl, definitely

1|0
    1|0
  • The first one hands down

1|0
    1|0
  • # 2 because I like small boobs

1|0
    1|0
  • I prefer 1 but if you look like 2 I like skinny girls too. Maybe with a good pic of her face and with a good personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy short haired girl

1|0
    1|0
  • neither I dont like them

0|0
    0|0
  • The first girl with short hair is prettier as well as having a far hotter body

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one does since I think the second one is way too skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • I will the 1st one because everything is perfect looking :)

1|0
    1|0
  • I've never really been attracted to girls with short hair, the short hair does sort of suit her

0|0
    0|0
  • Are any of those u

0|0
    0|0
  • The first girl would look damn good on the back of my R6 ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • The boobs look great on the first girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • the first no comparison

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• Do you know what 'perky' means? Girl #1 had droopy boobs, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Being that skinny is not healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't see the second girl's face so can't really compare face, but girl 1 has a better body.
    It has almost nothing to do with hair as hair can grow or be cut.

0|0
    0|0
  • First girl looks atractive and so sexy :)

0|0
    1|0
  • modest is hottest

0|0
    0|0