Do I have a reason to be self conscious of my body?

What is so wrong with my body? The answers I am getting from you users make me contemplate every damn thing. I don't see any obvious cellulite, along with anything sagging. Am I really that unattractive? My fucking god you people are terrible.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can start exercising. I don't think you're doomed to start a workout routine and start a diet. You do look chubby, and gaining just a few pounds will make you look downright fat. I'm guessing you don't want that happening since you asked the question and all. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're overweight and working on it would be a great thing to do for your health. We all are self conscious about something tho.

What Guys Said 24

• Yes you can probably lose a little bit of weight.

• Just sign up to a gym and stick to your daily workiouts and diet and you will be just fine

• I'd say so you look overweight and kind of stalky. You can change that through diet and exercise within a month lol.

• Baby girl you are just fine. There is always good guys who love thicker girls and you are reading one right now. Don't pay attention to the haters. They can have the skin and bones girls all they want (or maybe not) but you'll fine all the love you need in guys like me. Find your local thick girl love representative and have your way with him! I think you look great and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Will you marry me? ;-)

• You look fine to me in the normal healthy range

• Stop trying to hold a mirror up to your self and just enjoy life. You are wanting people to get to like you more for your personality, than your looks. Be proud and thankful for what you have not what you don't.

• If you feel you should be insecure then im sure there is things you can improve on. Its better to work hard and feel better about yourself then for others to say you look good.

• That is what I do already

• Thats awesome :) keep doing it until you reach the point you are happy with...

• No, however every girl o have ever met is self conscious about something on. her body

• People instead of lying to her and making her even more fat just tell the truth and hope she does something about it. You're fat go workout.

• not really. nothing embarrassing about being the average

• Stop consuming sugar and try to do a lot of cardiovascular workouts. That should definitely be good for you. Don't give up

• Stop jacking off to women you don't have a chance with. Or men based on how fruity you look.

• Work on your stature

• I like ur body.. If u were older I'd definitely hit on u

• None that I can see, unless your sprouting horns or something

• Nope ir thick and that's PERFECT

• I think you have to work on waist more

• I think you need to reevaluate your existence in general.

• you are fat and you have saggy breasts

• To me you look good the way you are

• No. You seem healthy.

• Nah not at all , you have sexy curvy body awesome.

• no not really

• Yes, you're kinda fat

• Maybe a little overweight? Not sure. Change your posture.

• I would say that clothing style and colour can really change how you look to someone else.

What Girls Said 5

• When you look in the mirror sweetheart, what do you see? That is the only thing that matters. I'm sure you are an absolutely gorgeous girl. :)

• you look ok. average weight.
    but just a few pounds less and a bit of toning will make you look better.

• Sure, your body isn't perfect... But that doesn't mean that you should feel self conscious about it.

• Not at all! You're well balanced all around.

• Everyone is self conscious to an extent. The sooner you realize this the sooner you realize that most people are concerned about themselves and don't even care about what size jeans you are. But to answer your question no you look fine.