What would you rate me? 1-10?

Trying to change my looks and win back my ex, just wanna know if I love good for her to want me back, thanks!
What would you rate me? 1-10?

Updates:
look good for her not love good lol

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow dude you not even cute you like on a gorgeous/pretty type level haha. I'd want you back if I was her!! But looks aren't everything, especially if you screwed up big time personality-wise

0|1
    0|0
    • thank for that babe it means a lot! and i just did something stupid I had a female friend that i hung out with to much and she broke it off because her ex cheated on her and she was afraid id do the same. we clicked really well and i miss her...

• Lol my ex cheated on me so I can definitely understand why she was paranoid. But get her back man ;-)

• Thanks for MhO ;-)

What Girls Said 4

• I think you look really good :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You look cute. Good luck!

0|1
    0|0
  • 7. You're good!

0|1
    0|0
  • You look great!

9/10

0|1
    0|0
    • damn thats way to high for me lol, but thank you very much that makes me happy!

What Guys Said 3

• I would give 7 out of 10.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look fine bro

0|1
    0|0
  • Did she break up with you because you looked ugly?

0|0
    0|0
    • haha naw man she got jealous of a female friend and said that i spent to much time with her. even tho she has male friends >->

• So how does changing anything about your appearance change her distrust of you? If you think you can make yourself so hot that she can't resist you. . . you don't know women, ya know what i'm saying?

• no thats not the main reason im doing it, im trying to work on myself and become a better person and to have the confidence to ask her out again. when we broke up my self esteem dropped and i got depressed. never did i cheat on her she was just insecure and i wouldn't of had female friends if she didn't have male ones. relationships work both ways.