How hawt and sexy is this guy (srs)?

How hawt and sexy is this guy (srs)?

His arms are so big and juicy.. I just want him to squeeze me.

@consultantisback
@polocrew
@Ordinarygentleman

• 10/10 Would Smash
  • 1/10 Would not Smash

166

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha i think he's just the right type for most girls on gag

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 15

• Too much of this. 😷😷💉
    https://ci.memecdn.com/400/3855400.gif

• Too much for my taste. Actually it's a huge turn off :x
    media.giphy.com/media/kO7TUjHb4m6ac/giphy.gif

• LOL synthol. WHY.

Just why.

• Ugh I'll have you know this man is an all natural vegan bodybuilder..

• Well, the main point is that steroids have cumulative effects on things like blood lipids. In other words, future heart attack.

" Self administration of several AASs simultaneously for eight or 14 weeks produces comparable profound unfavourable effects on lipids and lipoproteins, leading to an increased atherogenic lipid profile, despite a beneficial effect on Lp (a) concentration. -----> The changes persist after AAS withdrawal, and normalisation depends on the duration of the drug abuse. <-----"

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/.../v038p00253.pdf

What that means in plain English is that yr making bad shit happen in yr blood. ("Atherogenic" means "could cause deadly blood clotting later." Heart attacks, strokes, etc.) And see the part I highlighted, it doesn't just go away.

So you want the smallest dose that actually does what you want, because, really, you don't want any more heart-attack risk than you need... do you?

If you go 500mg, you really shouldn't run it for more than 6 weeks or so. Unless you run yr clomid alongside it.

• In any case. Also, go out and buy some DHEA, and take that. 250-300 mg/day of it. You can take that forever. (That's a lot of pills, by the way. Vitamin shoppe has 50mg pills, that's the highest I've seen.)

DHEA does all sorts of cool shit, and really every man over 18 should be taking it. But for what yr doing it's especially important, because it suppresses SHBG, so it will make yr exogenous test more effective.

• Reminds me of frog legs... I felt the urge to dip the flsh part of his arm in black bean sauce and bite into it

• 0/smash..

• That's just... Disturbing to be honest. I'm not into that big of muscles.

• Waaay to extreme he's massive 😦

• He's too... massive, I prefer guys which are closer to my size (height doesn't matter as long as he isn't like a giant over me)

• way too much muscle for my taste
    he could smash the wall for sure

• That's a no from me srry

• 1million% no

• He's puke inducing.

• I would not smash because he might smash me 💪

• Oh no... why chicken with ketchup AGAIN? 😭

• Too much muscle for me

What Guys Said 5